Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us (989 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by EzendiEgo1: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2018

The richest person in the history of earth was Mansa Musa from Mali (Black).
The greatest pop singer was Michael Jackson(Black).
The greatest footballer was Pele (Black).
The greatest boxer was Mahumed Ali (Black).
The greatest and richest golfer is Tiger Woods(Black).
Greatest female tennis player is Serena Williams (Black).
Greatest hip hop artist was 2Pac (Black).
Greatest philosopher was Malcom X and Martin Luther King Jr (Black).
The greatest Reggae artist was Bob Marley(Black).
Most educated president is Robert Mugabe(Black).

.The greatest President in the world Nelson Madela (black)

. The Man who directed very successfully the USA Space shuttle to moon was called "Arineitwe" a Ugandan born {mukiga} & (Black)
Stop thinking white people are superior than us. Black people are the most superior in this world. Start discovering the superiority in you & stop undermining yourself.

Share if you feel positive about these.

Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by friendlyadvice: 9:02am On Jun 11, 2018
cool Jesus christ.......... white
BOOOOOM
argument lost

1 Like

Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by EzendiEgo1: 9:05am On Jun 11, 2018
friendlyadvice:
cool Jesus christ.......... white
BOOOOOM
argument lost
argument lost asin how
Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by friendlyadvice: 9:07am On Jun 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
argument lost asin how
Jesus pass all the monkeys on your list and he ain't a darky
Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by Tallesty1(m): 9:07am On Jun 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

The richest person in the history of earth was Mansa Musa from Mali (Black).
The greatest pop singer was Michael Jackson(Black).
The greatest footballer was Pele (Black).
The greatest boxer was Mahumed Ali (Black).
The greatest and richest golfer is Tiger Woods(Black).
Greatest female tennis player is Serena Williams (Black).
Greatest hip hop artist was 2Pac (Black).
Greatest philosopher was Malcom X and Martin Luther King Jr (Black).
The greatest Reggae artist was Bob Marley(Black).
Most educated president is Robert Mugabe(Black).

.The greatest President in the world Nelson Madela (black)

. The Man who directed very successfully the USA Space shuttle to moon was called "Arineitwe" a Ugandan born {mukiga} & (Black)
Stop thinking white people are superior than us. Black people are the most superior in this world. Start discovering the superiority in you & stop undermining yourself.

Share if you feel positive about these.

Let's talk about the present bro.
Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by EzendiEgo1: 9:15am On Jun 11, 2018
Tallesty1:
Let's talk about the present bro.
present as how

My brother I have move on

Gone are the days I thought white people are superior than me not now anymore
Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by EzendiEgo1: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2018
friendlyadvice:

my brother your case pass me.

Who told you Jesus was white or fair
Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by Tallesty1(m): 9:19am On Jun 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
present as how

My brother I have move on

Gone are the days I thought white people are superior than me not now anymore
The're the ones that are making things happen right now whether they're doing it with blacks or whether they're superior doesn't matter. They make things happen, that's the only thing that matters.
Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by friendlyadvice: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
my brother your case pass me.

Who told you Jesus was white or fair

Location Location Location, besides darkies were spear chucking at monkies back then
Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by Stevenmc(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2018
DENIAL & DELUSIONAL! The white race is superior mentally than the black race who evolves at a very slow pace.

This is no racist talk but the colour of your pigment determines how you would be raised and how you would think.

Blacks- Born and raised Culturally.
White- Born and raised to accept education as a type culture.

when black are practicing culture then take up education by the side, the white race are far gone In education especially in science and technology.

White evolves with a speed of Buggati Chiron while Blacks evolve with a speed of Volkswagen Bettle.

1 Like

Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by StarBukola(f): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2018
friendlyadvice:

and u don see Jesus

1 Like

Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by EzendiEgo1: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2018
Stevenmc:
Who thinks that whites are superior
very dumb thread
because you don't doesn't mean others don't
Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2018
friendlyadvice:

undecided
Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by austyn0(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2018
They are not superior,, only more civilized..

1 Like

Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by EzendiEgo1: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2018
austyn0:
They are not superior,, only more civilized..
are we not Civilized
Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2018
I don't know if you're a troll but you just proved that they are more superior with your list. 90% of people in your list are just entertainers. Who entertainment help? why not include black scientist? you know, people who actually change humanity forever, that's what scientist do.

1 Like

Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by austyn0(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
are we not Civilized
Nna oo ginwa na ajum ajuju'a?

Seriously?
Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2018
Mention a black scientist who is on par with Dmitri Mendeleev or Isaac Newton; I just want to read about their lives.
Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by GuntersChain(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2018
king solomon is made of black.
Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by Craziestgirl(f): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2018
Whites are Superior than to blacks?
Maybe Yes, maybe No.
..at least they are better educated.
Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by EzendiEgo1: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2018
austyn0:
Nna oo ginwa na ajum ajuju'a?

Seriously?
na me brotherly
Re: Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us by friendlyadvice: 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
StarBukola:
and u don see Jesus
were there slave free niggers in the middle east back then?

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With My Father, I’m Jealous Of My Mother. / Who Else Experiences This?? / Would You Still Be In Contact With Your Ex After Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.