Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos (62706 Views)

Super Eagles players will get $20,000 Each for winning today - Amaju Pinnick / Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria / World Cup: Super Eagles Players Get Jersey Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by gibzzhd: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
frankwyte:
Amaju Pinnick has shown that when technocrats are at the saddle things can really work in this country. The reason things aren't working is because those whole at the helm of affairs are dummies and have no business in them in the first place. Well done NFF. It shows in the numbers of friendlies organised, Jesy, coach et al.
Who was pinnick? That Warri garage uduagan boy when him blessed.I don't owe him in high esteem.he was really never a football administrator.He just have the will to do what should be done which every one should have but most of our leaders fail to do.Pinnick really showing warri no dey carry last and making wafarians proud.E got an opportunity and choose to make good use of it.Kudo!!! proud of u
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
sureteeboy:
Hypocritical Nigerians. While their daily routine encompasses immoral activities, corruption and all other social vices, they're quick to run behind God in situations like this, as if God has any business with football at all.
God is very much interested in ALL the affairs of men.
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Galadimat:

Your world cup prediction, not God's prediction.

grin grin grin so God predicts too. Wonderful God
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by thunderbabs: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Since the launch of da jersey wey our minimum wage no fit buy, i don talk am say super eagles dey go modeling competition instead of a football competition
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by rampantlover: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
As a half Ghanaian, it will be fun watching these super clueless one legged chickens with my Nigerian friends in the Midlands and enjoying countries like Iceland and Croatia giving you the battering and watching them insults the players in their broken English. grin grin cheesy grin It will be fun
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by adet991(f): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Shey na by dressing abi fine jersey. undecided See as ighalo dey even do tama self, but even if you give the guy an empty post, he no go fit score. I go pick mr ibu as a striker over this ighalo anyday anytime. Na when iceland flog this super chickens like 4 goals to nil, that's when una heads go reset.

My world cup prediction for super chickens

Iceland vs nigeria 2 - 0

Croatia vs nigeria 4 - 1

Argentina vs nigeria 3 - 0

Dont ask me how i knew this scores. I'm the only surviving son of paul the octopus.

undecided ;sad
This is Nigerians result. In my dream sha

Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by frankwyte: 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
gibzzhd:

Who was pinnick? That Warri garage uduagan boy when him blessed.I don't owe him in high esteem.he was really never a football administrator.He just have the will to do what should be done which every one should have but most of our leaders fail to do.Pinnick really showing warri no dey carry last and making wafarians proud.E got an opportunity and choose to make good use of it.Kudo!!! proud of u
If the rest had this will and put to use it will have salvage some very good uplift in our predicament
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
freecocoa:
You religious mofos can be so stup1d its beyond annoying.

What is God's business in this now? So he is supposed to favour Nigeria over 31 other countries because? Abeg make una try dey use una brain small na, haba! angry
In the end you non-religious mofo has shown utter crass and bitter attitude..the person you quoted did not insult you but the bile in you could not be contained you had to go off like the manner less person you are..bunch of non religious hypocrites.
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by yoribo: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Guy if so you are just a millionaire, simply walk into any of bet station and place your bet.

Iceland vs nigeria 2 - 0

Croatia vs nigeria 4 - 1

Dont ask me how i knew this scores. I'm the only surviving son of paul the octopus.

undecided ;sad[/b][/quote]
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by Temptee101(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
obailala:
Back to sender... May this your wish only come to pass in your family and your future generations. Amen!
Guy calm down, stop wasting your impotent curse on irrelevant things. Your so called "super heroes" are more interested in modeling than playing. Don't ever watch these chickens with the mood you are in now hence your health will be in jeopardy

1 Like

Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by freecocoa(f): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

In the end you non-religious mofo has shown utter crass and bitter attitude..the person you quoted did not insult you but the bile in you could not be contained you had to go off like the manner less person you are..bunch of non religious hypocrites.
Calling a stupid person stupid, can only be termed an insult by stupid persons, so give yourself brain too.
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
freecocoa:
Calling a stupid person stupid, can only be termed an insult by stupid persons, so give yourself brain too.
Your bitter character is well known on this forum..I pity those in your life(if there are any).
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by StarlordSparrow: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=Kastonkastroll post=68372898][b]Shey na by dressing abi fine jersey. undecided See as ighalo dey even do tama self, but even if you give the guy an empty post, he no go fit score. I go pick mr ibu as a striker over this ighalo anyday anytime. Na when iceland flog this super chickens like 4 goals to nil, that's when una heads go reset.

Iceland vs nigeria 2 - 0

Croatia vs nigeria 4 - 1

Seriously your touch is good as my, they are more focus on PR instead of strategy on how to defeat there opponents.
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by Ogunleti01: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Shey na by dressing abi fine jersey. undecided See as ighalo dey even do tama self, but even if you give the guy an empty post, he no go fit score. I go pick mr ibu as a striker over this ighalo anyday anytime. Na when iceland flog this super chickens like 4 goals to nil, that's when una heads go reset.

Iceland vs nigeria 2 - 0

Croatia vs nigeria 4 - 1

undecided ;sad
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by nelsonebby(m): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
Galadimat:

His prediction is very correct.
Except you’re a biased man united fan as we know you guys
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by Pat081: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
If dey like let dem put on boxer
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by jackie35(m): 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

Iceland vs nigeria 2 - 0

Croatia vs nigeria 4 - 1

undecided ;sad

Which country are you from?
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Galadimat:

God does not make predictions.

God does not watch football.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Galadimat:

Ode nie ni? God dey watch world cup?? Football is a game of betting u know
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by Focusmind: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Any small thing u nigerians go dey call God as if na una get the sole riight to own God. Jokers!!!! >sad Oh you think say iceland na stone they dey worship abi?

E go shock u sha

My brother, you have said it all. Nigerians and God! It is only a child that thinks that the moon shine only in his father's compound. We always wait on God to do virtually everything for us even for ordinary things we could do our selves. Na real shock de wait for super eagle - Croatia and Iceland no be moimoi. They have excellent back fours and solid keepers. These two areas are the super eagle weakest points.
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by askorlogy: 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Galadimat:
Comot God for all this matter.
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by supremepontiff(m): 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mruwa1:
I dream say Nigeria win worldcup
If you want don't wake up, keep dreaming
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by einsteine(m): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
Galadimat:

Nigerians sha...

God would be pretty jobless to be making world cup predictions.

If Nigeria is not good enough, they would lose all their games and there is nothing prayers or appeals to "God" would do about it.

1 Like

Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by einsteine(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

God is very much interested in ALL the affairs of men.

Really...

God told you this? Perhaps in a phone call?

There are weightier matters for God to be dealing with, rather than that of 732 millionaire footballers running around the pitch to entertain people.
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by zudozz: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=whiteagbada post=68376693][/quote]

We are in a very tough group!
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by demmie04: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Before ATLANTA 96 Dream team 1 lost all their friendlies including 0:4 loss to TOGO in surulere National stadium but conquer the world in the real competition, Friendly and qualifying match performance does not determined who win a competition, euro 92 was won by a team that did not qualify and many team have qualify for tournament without a loss and will be out in real competition group stage, Super eagles go and make us Proud
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by Pavarottii(m): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Galadimat:

And what is God's prediction?
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by troublemakea(m): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
lastmaster:
Super chickens or wingless eagle. Just go there and play your 3 matches them come back home.Useless team.

Guy why u dey para nw

Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
One last thing for you guys. Focus on the goal and don't get crazy on jersey
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by thunderbabs: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
How about the dress they will wear after crashing out of the group stage cheesy

I suggest agbada, that will be big enuf to pack all the goals they will concede back home cheesy
Re: World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos by thunderbabs: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
demmie04:
Before ATLANTA 96 Dream team 1 lost all their friendlies including 0:4 loss to TOGO in surulere National stadium but conquer the world in the real competition, Friendly and qualifying match performance does not determined who win a competition, euro 92 was won by a team that did not qualify and many team have qualify for tournament without a loss and will be out in real competition group stage, Super eagles go and make us Proud

You ve bin drinking peak milk regularly, shey?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus / Nneka Ede Buys Lusitano Ginasio Football Clube For An Undisclosed Fee / Gombe United Goalkeeper Attacked By Fans For Conceding A Late Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.