Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,499 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

Getting Married To My Professional Colleague - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To My Professional Colleague (437 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Married To My Professional Colleague by benarex(m): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2018
I shall be getting married to a true friend and a professional colleague on the 16th day of June, 2018. A lawyer getting married to a lawyer, hmmmm. What do you think?

Re: Getting Married To My Professional Colleague by eezeribe(m): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2018
Congratulations...
There is no iota of romance in those pictures even with the filter ...
The pictures look like there were taken immediately after a court session...
Happy married life in advance...
Re: Getting Married To My Professional Colleague by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Congratulations and happy married life in advance.
Re: Getting Married To My Professional Colleague by izzou(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin

Very swagless, I must confess lipsrsealed

Especially the lady undecided

But love is a beautiful thing kiss I wish you both a long lasting marriage kiss
Re: Getting Married To My Professional Colleague by KingCassy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hmmmm lawyer getting married to a lawyer indeed.... I hope you guys will not put the house on flames while arguing who's right or wrong.

Anyways God bless your beautiful union

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell? Or you need data at #600/gb and 1200/2gb?? Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Down Sex Without Harming Your Relationship / Which Girl Would You Go For? / Please I Need Air Force Or Navy Lady For Friendship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.