Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,991 members, 7,963,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:26 AM

May Envy, Bitterness And Hate Destroy You - Ifu Ennada Replies Non-fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Envy, Bitterness And Hate Destroy You - Ifu Ennada Replies Non-fan (291 Views)

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May Envy, Bitterness And Hate Destroy You - Ifu Ennada Replies Non-fan by damiloladuke: 11:59am On Jun 11, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Ifu Ennada, Alex and Rico are currently in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State where they have been booked to host some shows.

The former housemates then took to the street on a peace walk and just as it is the norm, they decided to share the photos on social media.

The photos actually didn't go well with some non-fans who took their time to berate the reality TV stars, especially Ifu Ennada and Alex.

A particular fan in her comment asked Ifu to shut up because of her drama with rapper CDQ, While another asked why Alex looked like a drag queen, well Ifu Ennanda was on duty as she promptly replied them in kind.

If you recollect, Ifu Ennada while still on the show, had accused rapper CDQ of using and dumping her. The rapper in his response claimed he never did anything of such and she was just an item for a one-night stand.

This actually led to series of responses from both parties before they finally settled. Ifu Ennada even made an appearance at the rapper's birthday party which had a whole lot of other stars in attendance.

Alex on the other hand has not found herself in the good books of some fans who still believe she actually snatched Tobi from Cee-C.

https://lailasnews.com/may-envy-bitterness-and-hate-destroy-you-ifu-ennada-replies-non-fan/

lalasticlala

Re: May Envy, Bitterness And Hate Destroy You - Ifu Ennada Replies Non-fan by izzou(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin

Wow. Nigerians are spectacular people. Wow smiley

I can't imagine myself walking and cheering a BBN star.
Re: May Envy, Bitterness And Hate Destroy You - Ifu Ennada Replies Non-fan by Tamarapetty(f): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Harsh

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Says He Is Ready To Play As A Defensive Midfielder / NANS Calls For Prosecution Of Sacked Sex-for-mark Lecturer / Be A Skincare Guru And Make Money At Your Comfort Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.