Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

BREAKING NEWS!!! Fresh Borno Suicide Attack, One Killed, Four Injured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS!!! Fresh Borno Suicide Attack, One Killed, Four Injured (271 Views)

Breaking News: Fresh Crisis Rocks NNPC (sahara Rep) / Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded / Boko Haram Kills Many In Jakana In Fresh Borno Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Fresh Borno Suicide Attack, One Killed, Four Injured by iwithnessnews: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
One person has been killed following a suicide bombing attack that occurred in Borno State in the early hours of today (Monday).
The Borno State Police Command confirmed this added that four others were also injured.

The state’s Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Edet Okon, in a statement said a male suicide bomber had detonated an Improvised explosive device (IED), strapped to his body in a shop along Baga Road in Maiduguri Metropolis, also killing himself in the process.
According to Okon, those injured included two soldiers and two civilian JTF members.
Full Details

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fresh Borno Suicide Attack, One Killed, Four Injured by saaron(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
Muric will rather sue faz than condemned and issue fatwa on boko haram.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fresh Borno Suicide Attack, One Killed, Four Injured by Terminator1234g: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
THESE TERRORISTS ARE NOT BOUND TO ANY RELIGION OR CREED. THEY ARE ENEMIES OF HUMANITY.

Igbo EVIL SPIRITS OF HATE CAN QUOTE ME AND TELL ME HOW I'M WRONG, BUT JUST AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT WAILERS ARE ALWAYS AND JUST WAILERS.

Imagine: I AS A MUSLIM WILL PICK UP A RIFLE AND KILL INNOCENT CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS WITHOUT REMORSE WHICH ISLAM HAS GREATLY CONDEMNED AND FROWNED UPON AND SOMEONE WHO IS ALSO A MUSLIM AND KNOWS THE GOSPEL AND TRIES TO DISASSOCIATE HIS RELIGION FROM SUCH ACTIONS BECAUSE IT'S NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH HIS RELIGION WILL STILL GET BASHED BY SOME IGNORANT FEARMONGERS AND WARMONGERS.

LESSON IS, JUDGE ME, MYSELF, WHENEVER I DO SOMETHING BAD AND DON'T TAG MY RELIGION OR TRIBE OR RACE.

THE TERRORIST ARE SOMEWHERE IN THE FOREST IN THE NORTH WITHOUT PHONES AND THEY'VE NEVER HEARD OF NAIRALAND AND WON'T HEAR OF IT TILL THEY "END" BUT SOME SENSELESS WAILERS WILL STILL INSULT ME AND PEOPLE THAT ADHERE TO MY RELIGION JUST FOR BEING MUSLIMS. WHY ABEG?

I HARDLY GIVE A RAT ASS ABOUT THE NEGATIVITY BECAUSE IT'S BASELESS AND CRAP AND THE ONLY PERSONS GETTING THE HEADACHES ARE THE SENSELESS HATERS.

I CAN'T HATE LIKE YOU PEOPLE BECAUSE I WASN'T BROUGHT UP THAT WAY...

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi Slams Fayose For Not Disclosing IGR In 4 Years / Bayelsans Assured Completion Of Sagbama-ekeremor Road Before Yuletide / Why Nigerian Governments Must Pay Attention To Wildlife —dr Morenikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.