Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,460 members, 7,978,504 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:32 AM

Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? (16681 Views)

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by obidia(f): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2010
Have you all forgotten eukaria Anunobi i think she no get rival in that part
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by Nakele(f): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2010
@ Obidia, Eucheria no pass Mercy oooo
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2010
Nakele:

@ Toyintee, who is ope Ayeola? Pic pls

LOL Didnt you see the picture i posted with my post
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by ronell: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2010
will just have to give it to Hilda Dokubo. that woman dey cry no be small.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by jamestab: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2010
hilda dokubo and nkiru sylvanus are good at crying,
they act alot of sufferhead themes, and they are
good at that.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by Ranoscky(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2010
it's over 10yrs now dat i stopped watching naija movie but i stil believe hilda dokubo wear's da crown. others follow!
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by otukpo(f): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2010
Hilda Dokubo and Nkiru Sylvanus.

Nkiru's crying atimes get on my nerves.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by Ranoscky(m): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2010
@Obidia

Eucheria wear's da crown in terms of stripper's role!
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by Machine007: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2010
Its between Nkiru Silvernus ans Mercy Johnson,

But i will give it to johson because i one of her movies she cried all through d end of d movie so teeeeeee i pity am.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by adamse(f): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2010
i still think mercy is the queen.there is also a difference between who cries best and who cries best with no stress.some cry after waiting for the tears for some time.mercy cries instantly.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by KennyG6(m): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2010
stella damascus
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by Travelista(f): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2010
Yeah, Nkiru and Mercy are great criers AND they don't end up looking like soggy messes. Nothing worse than an ugly crier.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by femmy2010(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2010
The award goes to

Hilda Dokubo
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by princekevo(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2010
debbynicky:

1) Hilda Dokubo
2) Nkiru Slyvanus
3) Choima Chukuwa

Pics of them

OMG!! I remember one movie i watch Nkiru and Hilda as the mother. That was the most emotional movie i ever watched. I found myself sheding tears alongside with them. lol
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by Machine007: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2010
HAVE ANY OF YOU WATCHED KILL THE BRIDE

Kill the Bride

Kill the Bride

Kill the Bride
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by femmy2010(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2010
When Hilda cries then it tell you what Crying really means and i was almost convinced that are eyes were meant for crying(Never will)
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2010
Nkiru Slyvanus, Stella Damascus, and Mercy Jonhson
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by jbman(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2010
Let's applaud them all coz if they are not there who will?
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by yusuf2(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2010
Hilda Dokubo cries on set like a woman in extreme distress, sometimes i wonder if she's really acting. Mercy Johnson on the other hand Cries/wails without a trace of passion behind her eyes. So i give it to Hilda any day any time.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by maclatunji: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2010
Kate Henshaw is the best when it comes to crying in Nigerian movies. And for God's sake Stella's surname is not DAMAS[b]C [/b]US but DAMASUS. If you like you can you can add NZERIBE to it.

So we have Stella Damasus-Nzeribe.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by yokus(f): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2010
For English movies Nkiru for sure, and for Yoruba movies no one can beat Bukky wright n her mouth when she cries.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by yokus(f): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2010
For English movies Nkiru no doubt but for Yoruba movies no one can beat Bukky Wrights crying mouth.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by viann: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2010
() chinwe owoh

() hilda dokunbo
() nkiru silvanus
()
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by scantee(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2010
Nkiru
mercy
Chioma
Ini Edo

best ever
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by babaCT(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2010
definitely hilda dokubo.she can squeeze her lacrimal glands @will.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by sima(f): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2010
Hilda Dokubo and Nkiru Slyvanus and Tola Oladokun
Nkiru cries in all her movies,

Tola Oladokun
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2010
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by femmy2010(m): 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2010
Apo oche,
True
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by dodoye78(f): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2010
I give the crown to Mercy Johnson, it used to be Nkiru but she doesnt act much anymore.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by honeric01(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2010
When una start to dey watch film self?

is there no one who knows [size=14pt]Rachel Oniga[/size]?
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by chelseabmw(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2010
don't try those two.they are good
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by chelseabmw(m): 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2010
Nkiru Sylvanus and Hilda Dokubo.That both can cry for help from now till dec 24th

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Idris Abdulkareem Celebrates His 44th Birthday / Next Queen Of Nollywood Is Adesua Etomi, Who Beat Genevieve Nnaji At 2016 AMVCA / Lagos Model Ivy Cypriel Unveiled As Red Carpet Host Of Nigeria Fashion Tv(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.