Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,474 members, 7,914,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:17 PM

Davido Steps Out, Slays On The Street Of New York. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Steps Out, Slays On The Street Of New York. (1951 Views)

Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) / Curvaceous Actress, Omo Butty Endlessly Slays On Social Media (pics) / Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Steps Out, Slays On The Street Of New York. by infonewsnigeria: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Popular Nigerian afro beat singer David Adeleke aka Davido took to social media to share a picture of him to his fans and followers. The singer who recently went to New York stepped out in pink sweater and black pant with the caption " young fly nigga".

source: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/995/davido-steps-out-slays-on-the-street-of-new-york?new=1

lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Davido Steps Out, Slays On The Street Of New York. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
shocked

This guy have bought the best car in town, bought the luxurious house man would ever fancy, traveled round the globe, what other thing this guy would have want.

God i pray, i pay tithe, God bless my hustle qnd my fellow nairalander, amen smiley

5 Likes

Re: Davido Steps Out, Slays On The Street Of New York. by infonewsnigeria: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin grin amen
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

This guy have bought the best car in town, bought the luxurious house man would ever fancy, traveled round the globe, what other thing this guy would have want.

God i pray, i pay tithe, God bless my hustle qnd my fellow nairalander, amen smiley
Re: Davido Steps Out, Slays On The Street Of New York. by adegeye38(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

You pray, you pay tithe, but do you live a life that glorifies God??, are u a blessing to others in your own little way?, Do you seek to advance the kingdom by winning souls for Christ?, do all this and your life will definitely change

1 Like

Re: Davido Steps Out, Slays On The Street Of New York. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
adegeye38:

You pray, you pay tithe, but do you live a life that glorifies God??, are u a blessing to others in your own little way?, Do you seek to advance the kingdom by winning souls for Christ?, do all this and your life will definitely change

Do you believe there is God
Re: Davido Steps Out, Slays On The Street Of New York. by Greystone: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
smiley
Re: Davido Steps Out, Slays On The Street Of New York. by infonewsnigeria: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
adegeye38:

Re: Davido Steps Out, Slays On The Street Of New York. by AgentGoat: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

How much tithe you pay wey you dey disturb god undecided
Re: Davido Steps Out, Slays On The Street Of New York. by adegeye38(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

Do you believe there is God
Lol, look at the world look at your human body, look at nature, look at space, not to talk about day to day experiencing God, through Christianity, to me God is more than something you believe, he is an entity you base your entire life on
Re: Davido Steps Out, Slays On The Street Of New York. by Davidfashman: 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Regina Daniels Vs Temi Otedola (Billionaire Daughter) - Who Is The Most Fashionable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyozjZONTe0
Re: Davido Steps Out, Slays On The Street Of New York. by dkronicle(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

You no Mayweather
Re: Davido Steps Out, Slays On The Street Of New York. by Emilokoiyawon: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

If its by prayer not a single Nigerian will be poor. No be prayer...na perception...enhance your perception and you will achieve beyond your dreams.
Re: Davido Steps Out, Slays On The Street Of New York. by infonewsnigeria: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
word
Emilokoiyawon:

If its by prayer not a single Nigerian will be poor. No be prayer...na perception...enhance your perception and you will achieve beyond your dreams.

(1) (Reply)

'There Is Fire On The Mountain' - Peter Okoye Rock American Singer Backside. PIX / Wendy Shay’s N**ples Pop Out At The BF Suma Concert (video) / Comedian AY Celebrated 'warri Pikin' Not Wife On International Women's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.