Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Pix Nigeria: Photos Of Lolo USA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pix Nigeria: Photos Of Lolo USA (649 Views)

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix Nigeria: Photos Of Lolo USA by hoygift(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2018

Meet this Nigerian America based beautiful girl who is making a big sensation in the internet under the weed niche she is truly beautiful…

She loves the weed thing so much, as you can relate from the above picture.

Lolo loves the traveling life she makes out time to view the beauty of nature.

Lolo is really pretty lol

Cruising is one of the things she cherish after weed…

As you all can see lolo is burning her bush… I Love Lolo …

Thanks for viewing with us stay tuned as more is coming your way, drop your review about LOLO OF USA.

P.S: IF YOU LOVE THIS ARTICLES AND WANTS TO JOIN OUR ONLINE MONEY GROUP CONTACT 08181493606 TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF OUR WEBSITE PIX.NG

http://pix.ng/index.php/2018/06/11/photos-of-lolo-of-usa/
Re: Pix Nigeria: Photos Of Lolo USA by hoygift(m): 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Thanks for your time
Re: Pix Nigeria: Photos Of Lolo USA by hoygift(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
S
Re: Pix Nigeria: Photos Of Lolo USA by hoygift(m): 6:46am On Jun 12, 2018
Sharw your thoughts

(1) (Reply)

Philandering Husband And Landlady Get Stuck While Having S*x.(video) / Cheating!!! Places to get a Faithful Wife/husband? photos / Unwanted Pregnancy: Who To Blame? (man Or Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.