Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,465 members, 7,917,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:23 AM

The Legend Ras Kimono - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Legend Ras Kimono (266 Views)

The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek / Download Music:dr Barz – Fake Love (tribute To Ras Kimono) | @dr_barz / Patapaa – "One Corner" (Official Video) Ft. Ras Cann & Mr Loyalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Legend Ras Kimono by Timibabaj(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
Big ups to the one and only Ras Kimono. Jah man. The respect will never falter. You are the best and even though death came this way, you are a legend that will never be forgotten.

The thing with the Nigerian music scene is the part where I don’t like that we only wait for things to happen to our Artistes before e remember how great they are.

Looking at it, a lot of new artists have flourished under the awesome tenure of Buhari.

I think we should appreciate these artists and appreciate them well enough. Not every time waiting for their death before we can do anything or before we can be singing their praises.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Legend Ras Kimono by Tamunooflaif: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ras Kimono. Such a great legend. This time of Buhari is favoring the whole music Industry. Showing us the really good ones and keeping the bad ones away.

Timibabaj:
Big ups to the one and only Ras Kimono. Jah man. The respect will never falter. You are the best and even though death came this way, you are a legend that will never be forgotten.

The thing with the Nigerian music scene is the part where I don’t like that we only wait for things to happen to our Artistes before e remember how great they are.

Looking at it, a lot of new artists have flourished under the awesome tenure of Buhari.

I think we should appreciate these artists and appreciate them well enough. Not every time waiting for their death before we can do anything or before we can be singing their praises.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Legend Ras Kimono by Babayero212(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Who knows where I can download all his songs. In this good Buhari time, we need to talk about data and how we can download plenty movies o.

Timibabaj:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Legend Ras Kimono by UGOANUMZ(m): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
We've lost a Legend for real. RIP to the big man.

Timibabaj:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Legend Ras Kimono by Jakinola01(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
Really Sad... RIP

Timibabaj:

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Praise Your Name – Frank Edwards / Upload Your Sound And Get Feedback / Nigerian Reacted To FALZ Latest Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.