Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,725 members, 7,898,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Between God And Evolution_ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between God And Evolution_ (252 Views)

The Difference Between God And The Devil / I Feel Dragged Between God And The Devil / What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between God And Evolution_ by seiyefajohn(m): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
…THE GLUE BENEATH CREATION’S FOUNDATION:
—between God and Evolution_

As I monitor and study two natural plants this morning (Sunday 27th May 2018) before Church service, what I saw was a precise handiwork of God not Evolution.

Evolution is not educated or competent enough to do the mighty work of creation. The uniqueness of nature is solely God’s doing.
The universe was precisely plotted, planned out and implemented. God prepared ‘a flowchart and a checklist’ for the world’s creation project before he planting it.

Not a step was missed during creation; he anticipated every outcome before throwing the universe into reality through his word.
Where was Evolution when God was on this task? There is more for man to learn about life, God and the universe—just wait—more discoveries and ideas deliveries shall keep coming to light for ages to come—till rapture.

God is the glue beneath creation’s foundation. Nothing was formed before he formed all things.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Please / Christianity CRACKDOWN: Crisis In Nigeria As THOUSANDS Killed In 'Pure GENOCIDE' / Abide In The Vine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.