Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,883 members, 7,973,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Am Happy To Join Stoke City - Oghenekaro Etebo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Happy To Join Stoke City - Oghenekaro Etebo (728 Views)

Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Happy To Join Stoke City - Oghenekaro Etebo by reportminds: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
http://www.reportminds.com/2018/06/i-am-happy-to-join-stoke-city.html?m=1http://www.reportminds.com/2018/06/i-am-happy-to-join-stoke-city.html?m=1

Stoke City have completed the signing of Nigerian international Oghenekaro Peter Etebo on a five-year contract.

The 22-year-old midfielder joins the Potters from Portuguese side Feirense for a fee of €7.2million.

Recall that The Nigerian midfielder played at Las Palmas on loan last season.

The attacking midfielder took to his twitter page to express his joy of becoming successful Potter. Etebo Etebo is currently on national duty with Nigeria at the world cup in Russia.

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

Re: I Am Happy To Join Stoke City - Oghenekaro Etebo by odiereke(m): 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good luck to U in Stoke City.
Re: I Am Happy To Join Stoke City - Oghenekaro Etebo by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
That picture must be a Photoshop when did he go to England to sign contract... Anyways the guy been good the year sha... where is Victor Osimehen?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Won Argentina / Southgate Consoles Uribe After Penalty Miss Before Celebrating (photos) / Real Madrid Omit Cristiano Ronaldo From New Kit Campaign As He Seeks Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.