Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:59 PM

Naked Photo Of Beyonce At The Beach Hits The Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naked Photo Of Beyonce At The Beach Hits The Internet (2983 Views)

Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady / More Lovely Photos Of Beyonce And Jay-z Sight-seeing In Italy / Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naked Photo Of Beyonce At The Beach Hits The Internet by olaboo123: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2018
Beyonce is on a roll! Naked photos of the singer and her rapper husband have been making their way to the internet these past few days. Now another naked photo has leaked, but this one is of Beyonce alone.

The photo was taken as the singer took off her clothes during an outing to the beach.

See full photo below. http://onecornervibe..com/2018/06/naked-photo-of-beyonce-at-beach-hits.html

1 Share

Re: Naked Photo Of Beyonce At The Beach Hits The Internet by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2018
grin

It is part of the book they will sell when they hit the road for their concert ON THE RUN II ..

Re: Naked Photo Of Beyonce At The Beach Hits The Internet by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

It is part of the book they will sell when they hit the road for their concert ON THE RUN II ..

Lawwd just look at that as$... That is life shocked
Re: Naked Photo Of Beyonce At The Beach Hits The Internet by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2018
dairykidd:

Lawwd just look at that as$... That is life shocked

Hahaahhaah...IKR.. grin

at least that's natural, unlike Nicki Minaj's silicon ass..

1 Like

Re: Naked Photo Of Beyonce At The Beach Hits The Internet by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahaahhaah...IKR.. grin

at least that's natural, unlike Nicki Minaj's silicon ass..

Nothing beats a real, natural, raw ass.. The pleasure it gives me taking off the panties still cannot be explained.. I always feel a special way everytime i do it...Its so magically ecstatic cheesy cheesy
Re: Naked Photo Of Beyonce At The Beach Hits The Internet by shakyum: 10:33am On Jun 12, 2018
dairykidd:

Nothing beats a real, natural, raw ass.. The pleasure it gives me taking off the panties still cannot be explained.. I always feel a special way everytime i do it...Its so magically ecstatic cheesy cheesy

bro u are damm funny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naked Photo Of Beyonce At The Beach Hits The Internet by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
shakyum:

bro u are damm funny grin grin grin
Its the truth bro... Maybe its just me sha but the feeling is just beautiful cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See Reply Singer Simi Gave Wiz Khalifa After He Said Weed Make Everything Better / Davido Snubs Slay Mama Who Tried Touching Him At A Show (VIDEO) / See Sexy White Outfits Bbnaija Cee-c, Bambam & Alex Wore To DJ Exclusive's Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.