Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,807 members, 7,938,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Rate Your Mods Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rate Your Mods Here (937 Views)

Do The Mods Here Work At All?! / Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here / Nominate Your Mods Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Your Mods Here by cold(m): 9:35am On Jun 02, 2010
Since it feels like that time of the year 'the Mod season',what with all the topics on moderators.I hav decided to join the fray. Lately a mod actually felt like he was walking on water,arrogating to himself the status of 'numero uno'deprecating fellow mods & using earth quaking grammar to put em down.

Let's hear from you,who do you think is doing/has done a great job in livening up this forum.A mod you'd refer to as a 'breath of fresh air'
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by Gabry(f): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2010
hmmm. . . Well, I like alot of Moderators but alot of them thinks that I hate them which I dont know why really or that I have sumthin against them. Im not sure why.

I like Michelin, SeanT21 and Mukina cause all three march to their own drums and they wont take sh1t from no one.

I admire jay bee, debosky, Dual Core, eldee, jarus, OmniPotens and A_K_O because they have this special thing going on. . . I dont know. . . maybe its their manliness or sumthin but I like them in a secret way lipsrsealed

And than of course! There lalaboi, Phemour, Dani1luv, Honeric, Ben-10, Dclique, FBS and semid4lyfe whom is cute and a yeye fowl. . .

I use to like Sauron but not anymore because he mock my rap skills on the Rap Section. . .
I also use to like Chamotex but. . . I dont know mehn. . . maybe because he always ignored me or sumthin.

And I always think that Mohawkchic and dominique and aisha2 are very charming and wonderful mod's and aisha2 is very down to earth.

The rest, Im not sure.

thats all from me
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by semid4lyfe(m): 11:30am On Jun 02, 2010
Gabry:

hmmm. . . Well, I like alot of Moderators but alot of them thinks that I hate them which I dont know why really or that I have sumthin against them. Im not sure why.

I like Michelin, SeanT21 and Mukina cause all three march to their own drums and they wont take sh1t from no one.

I admire jay bee, debosky, Dual Core, eldee, jarus, OmniPotens and A_K_O because they have this special thing going on. . . I dont know. . . maybe its their manliness or sumthin but I like them in a secret way  lipsrsealed

And than of course! There lalaboi, Phemour, Dani1luv, Honeric, Ben-10, Dclique, FBS and semid4lyfe whom is cute and a yeye fowl. . .

I use to like Sauron but not anymore because he mock my rap skills on the Rap Section. . .
I also use to like Chamotex but. . . I dont know mehn. . . maybe because he always ignored me or sumthin.

And I always think that Mohawkchic and dominique and aisha2 are very charming and wonderful mod's and aisha2 is very down to earth.

The rest, Im not sure.

thats all from me
Dem say make you RATE your mods and tell who is doing well or not, you come dey reel off the names of all the moderators on Nairaland and telling us whether you like them or not  undecided

Shey you sabi book so? grin grin
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by Gabry(f): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Dem say make you RATE your mods and tell who is doing well or not, you come dey reel off the names of all the moderators on Nairaland and telling us whether you like them or not  undecided

Shey you sabi book so? grin grin

That is my rating now. Take it or leave it. wink

I am sure I have left some moderators out becuase I dont know them that well and I therefore I cannot rate them,
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by semid4lyfe(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2010
Gabry:

That is my rating now. Take it or leave it. wink
I am sure I have left some moderators out becuase I dont know them that well and I therefore I cannot rate them,

Gabry, abeg tell me. . . .wetin be 1+1? grin grin
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by cold(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2010
Gabry:

That is my rating now. Take it or leave it.  wink

Are u sure u hav left out any mod This seems to be all d mods that hav ever moderated this forum in the last five years undecided
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by SeanT21(f): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2010
Gabry, soul sista, long tymmmme. wink
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by Gabry(f): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Gabry, abeg tell me. . . .wetin be 1+1grin grin

Your post have actually proven my ratings right on you >>>> Ye Ye Fowl

cold:

Are u sure u hav left out any mod This seems to be all d mods that hav ever moderated this forum in the last five years undecided

yes let me name a few
iice, StephenP, AmakaOne, twinstaiye, kosovo, honsule, oyb, Crystalz, AjenleKoko, FOD, Naijacutee, Monitor_1, lawyer, Dis_Guy. . . . Mehn. . . I think I have moe naaaa. undecided
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by Gabry(f): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2010
SeanT21:

Gabry, soul sista, long tymmmme. wink

Hey sista, long time naaa and you are mean oo. U dey leaft me alone here to rot. angry cry cry cry cry cry cry Please for the love of God where have u been and can u at least tell me what on earth happen to EPI cry cry cry
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by cold(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2010
@Gabry,y do u continue to reel off all diz names?Just maq a choice of 1 or 2,is that so hard to do
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by Gabry(f): 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2010
cold:

@Gabry,y do u continue to reel off all diz names?Just maq a choice of 1 or 2,is that so hard to do

This one be free world abeg! angry
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by cold(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2010
Gabry:

This one be free world abeg! angry
I see u'r really struggling with ur pidgin english,prolly u nid some help smiley
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by SeanT21(f): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2010
Gabry:

Hey sista, long time naaa and you are mean oo. U dey leaft me alone here to rot. angry cry cry cry cry cry cry Please for the love of God where have u been and can u at least tell me what on earth happen to EPI cry cry cry

I'm here oo. LOL. Busy thats all with school. I lost my old phone so I dont have epi number anymore. Her e-mail is not working also because I e-mailed her 2 or 3 times and it did not reach!!Ask DHTML for her, they are friends.
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by Gabry(f): 1:00am On Jun 03, 2010
cold:

I see u'r really struggling with your pidgin english,prolly u nid some help smiley

Says who I am spikin in Pidgin Singlish eh?

SeanT21:

I'm here oo. LOL. Busy thats all with school. I lost my old phone so I dont have epi number anymore. Her e-mail is not working also because I e-mailed her 2 or 3 times and it did not reach!!Ask DHTML for her, they are friends.

He also dont know where she is. Sis, Im angry with you ooo. U told Epi about you not going online anymore as you dont find it worth it. She followed naa and she dissapeared since than. . . cry cry cry
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by OgidiBoy(m): 1:07am On Jun 03, 2010
My best Mod would be Gabryl, she is nice, such a sweet heart and so down to earth also soooooooo likable kiss
[size=5pt]
** I better get a present for saying all those nice things** [/size]
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by Gabry(f): 5:51am On Jun 03, 2010
OgidiBoy:

My best Mod would be Gabryl, she is nice, such a sweet heart and so down to earth also soooooooo likable kiss
[size=5pt]
** I better get a present for saying all those nice things** [/size]

Arghhhhhh!!!!! shocked Chief Scammer!  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked!!!!!

And pele oo. I am not a Moderator. wink
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by dani1luv: 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2010
Gabry:

I admire jay bee, debosky, Dual Core, eldee, jarus, OmniPotens and A_K_O because they have this special thing going on. . . I dont know. . . maybe its their manliness or sumthin but I like them in a secret way lipsrsealed

The rest, Im not sure.

thats all from me

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by MrsOsewa: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2010
All of them are quite good except Michelin89. I think Michelin89 = Poo
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by cold(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2010
Mrs Osewa:

All of them are quite good except Michelin89. I think Michelin89 = Poo
grin grin Kai u dey harsh o!Anyways,at least u'r honest smiley
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by OgidiBoy(m): 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2010
Gabry:

Arghhhhhh!!!!! shocked Chief Scammer! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked!!!!!

And pele oo. I am not a Moderator. wink

My bad for some reason I thought you was sad
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by Gabry(f): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2010
OgidiBoy:

My bad for some reason I thought you was sad

LOL! Its ok naa grin
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by SeanT21(f): 9:22am On Jun 06, 2010
@Gab

Its not my fault oo. I'll track her down by all means.
Re: Rate Your Mods Here by Gabry(f): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2010
cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Thank God- At Last! / Letter And Spirit Of Pdp Constitution On Zoning / Roof Waterproofing Job In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.