Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,221 members, 7,880,811 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA (54265 Views)

3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by pol23: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Aitee1:

Okay now I'm asking will you help me?
How can I be of help?
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by gannod(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
farous:
Anything that will make any of my close igbo brothers to marry Yellowbar women,Catch fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!. Whether you like it or not Yellowbar women are the most adulterous women in Nigeria and recorded highest infidelity and divorce figure in Nigeria.Quote me if i am wrong.The only tribe in Nigeria that has no value for marriage and has reduced marriage institution to ridicule

Well you are wrong. I work with a construction company and we once worked in the east ( aba precisely) I can not begin to tell you the number of married Igbo women my colleagues slept with. Honestly, we used to believe it was an abomination in the east until we got to Aba. We are are now in Owerri and the same thing is repeating it self.
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Aitee1: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
pol23:

How can I be of help?

Wow...see open check
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by kondoAlata: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
phantonce:
The hottest part in hell is currently been constructed for bloggers just beside ritualist section and adjacent fake pastor's estate.

Awon blogger eleribu...Even the devil is currently jealous of blogger's right now

Oshey! Omo onile of hell ��
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Adanne9110(f): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
pls this is not straight at all,,,I watched the video,,,where was the owner of the car when they were looking for any I.d to identify the woman tru the car? did the woman collect the car from the owner and packed it there? what was the connection between the car and the woman? pls I Dnt get it,,,,why would our investigation team not verify properly before dishing out info,,,,now they said the woman pic I saw is one mrs Toyin,,,,so who is that fair man that they said was in shock cos of the woman,,,,in a nutshell, this is a clear case of incompetence,,,, pls our security officers need to watch this movie HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER then u see what investigating crime cases is all about
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by pattybf(f): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
ajayiopy:
WE NEED MADAM TOYIN TO ADDRESS US THROUGH CHANNEL TV. WE ARE READY TO PAY FOR ALL EXPENSES

I hope 'WE' no include me o, cos I no go drop shishi
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Rinsola32(f): 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
olanshi:

If that should be the case, all bloggers please file yourself in one straight line including Mr Lie.

Load, aim and fire at will !!!

Killing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) / Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.