Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,162 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:40 PM

I Want To Change This World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Change This World (533 Views)

NIGERIANS And "CHANGE", This Article Says It All / Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) / APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Change This World by bilms(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2010
I want to change this world because in this world nothing is going right.

by deepeshbhandari1

the world is going to pot.
theres no equality
theres always gunna be people whop are upset.
theres always gunna be people who cant accept that some people are the way they are
some people are racist and theres no need.
only a minute amount of the muslim population are actually suicide bombers.
thats dosent mean everyone is.
OH i hate people sometimes.
and why are people racist about illegal immigrants, what if they need fucking aid.
i dont get it,.
:’( the world is a cruel, poluted place.
i wish i could chance the world
but i cant
not on my own
i cant change peoples views
im one tiny tiny person in a very big world with little or no power.
i just wish
man i wish there were other people out there who knew what i was on about and maybe just maybe we could do something.
but thats a big wihs
ill do it one day, ill change something.

by sophcakes

I look around my people and see tears streaming down the eyes of many
I look at the African child and though there may be external smiles… I see a more deep feeling inside
I turn my head in another direction and I see refugees…I see those who hunger and thirst
I see my fellow men who have nothing to eat neither drink…Engulfed completely by poverty
My heart is pained and my strength begins to fail me
I feel the pain of those who beg on the streets and yet, get nothing to go home with
I feel the pain of those who get treated unjustly, those who get punished for crimes they didn’t commit
Those who seem to have what it takes to be there yet do not have that one person or that one thing to turn things around
Those who cry day after day and night after night
Those who feel they have no reason to live, no reason to live life to the fullest
Those who have never heard the true sound of laughter nor really felt the aura of joy
Those who have lost hope in HOPE
People who have lost everything that ever mattered to them…those who have been drained from within
, I feel their pain
I look at myself and right beside me is my fellow man begging for alms under the sun
Suddenly, all my wealth,my achievements,my successes disgust me…and all I own loses it’s value
I actually own nothing.
I vow to all who get bruised by harsh actions,injustice,poverty,diseases…,
Till I can no longer think for myself, I’ll keep turning the steering wheel right round…
And I can’t do it on my own… Almighty one, be infront of me to lead me
Behind me to guide me, beside me to accompany me, and within me to fill me with what I need to carry on.

by slywriter1

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bar Association And The Fight For Justice / Jonathan Should Name Prof Wole Soyinka As Inec Chairman. / Pdp Lifts Suspension On Nnamani, Masari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.