Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,069 members, 7,933,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:52 AM

She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. (8438 Views)

I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit / She Cheated, But I Still Love Her / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
He is not too sure na
There is nothing to discuss with her. He must end the marriage and start hustling for himself
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Obakoolex(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
The only problem you have is that you love her deeply that's why you're emotionally traumatized even with your 65% proof.

You are the one that knows your wife but first check yourself if in any way you might be the reason for her excuse for cheating, if your conscience is clear then if she's the type that deserves another chance my brother pls do give her. After her sincere plea, give her conditions to unable her get tempted or have access to such again.

But they say once a cheat will always be a cheat. Unfortunately the statement is right in most cases.
Painfully talking from experience, and I guess we share same temperate level cos I waited for proof till I got it. Check your odds man, you know what to do.

Good luck on your decision!

1 Like

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by haslaw(m): 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kearl:

Thank you, but am scared of crashing d marriage. If our families know then d marriage is a goner.

Den don bury this one head under black pot..

What marriage is this mumu OP talking about.
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Greenbullet(m): 12:52am On Jun 13, 2018
Oyindidi, I am ashamed at the fact that you are not ashamed of yourself , how can you say a grown woman who is married doesn't know what she is doing letting another man stick his dîck in her private , that means a man can stick in yours because you don't know what you are doing ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by zeenaman: 1:16am On Jun 13, 2018
olac21:

So you don finally leave her?
Thought you said you had no courage to dump her then?
I could not bear it. I wanted to pity her since her parents were involved, coupled with the fact that she kept crying and begging.
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:21am On Jun 13, 2018
With the way I see threads of cheating wife here.. Hmm, Not gf o.
I mean wife, that's after you took your whole family and friends to pay for her bride price.. In fact, I'm scared of getting married nowadays.

Spits on women.
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 13, 2018
Kearl:

Thank you, I have proofs though but not hard enough. Will still wait and see how things go.

Tell her you want to take your kids for a DNA test.

That should get the ball rolling
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Oyindidi(f): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2018
Greenbullet:
Oyin..didi, I am ashamed at the fact that you are not ashamed of yourself , how can you say a grown woman who is married doesn't know what she is doing letting another man stick his dîck in her private , that means a man can stick in yours because you don't know what you are doing ?
Go sleep
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Kearl(m): 8:11am On Jun 13, 2018
Wow, thank you guys, so much mature responses here, I really appreciate them all. I will update you guys when the time is right. I did not divulge many info here cos I don’t want her to suspect I know yet without concrete evidence,that’s y my story is vague and not detailed.

Anyways thank you guys, you are all d best.
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by SavageMode: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2018
U need evidence... with that u can gain an upper hand...

1 Like

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Greenbullet(m): 8:15am On Jun 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
Go sleep
go buy common sense.

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Oyindidi(f): 8:30am On Jun 13, 2018
Greenbullet:
go buy common sense.
Green, please say your mind and leave oyin out.

Have a nice day
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Greenbullet(m): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
Green, please say your mind and leave oyin out.

Have a nice day
have a nice day too.
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by jeff2010(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
Stop it before its too late. My brother, help her out of it. She may not really know what she's doing is wrong. If possible talk her this evening.
This post is dumb
A cheating wife doesn't know what she's doing wrong? Wetin person no go read for Nairaland
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by toyeoye(m): 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Do some James Bond stunt on your wife..Get spy gadgets,plant it on what she's carrying,place a tracker on the car and you can trace her movement, listen to conversations in the car, hack her phone etc. There are no rules when you need peace of mind searching for hard evidence against a cheating partner.

Good luck bro...I can only imagine the heart ache.

PS: No sex until you do blood test...Dno which lie you have to tell to pull an impromptu
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by prettysassygirl(f): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
I don't even know the kind of advice to give.I don't advocate for a cheating partner. Just sit down and strategize,if u think you can do without her then let her go. A cheating partner would always remain a cheating partner,they never change .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boyfriend Gets "Drunk" On Breast Milk While At A Bar With His Girlfriend (photo / 18 Things Women Do Behind Closed Doors That Men Probably Don't Know About. / Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.