Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,367 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:54 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars (51922 Views)

I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor / “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows His Gbe Body Moves At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
HOW MANY CARS HE GOT SHAME... COME TO OSHODI GARAGE AND SEE LATEST CARS THERE BELONGING TO OLU-OMO
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by codedlala: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
aguiyi2:
Bro Adebayor.Good player before he picked a call from his village people.
hmm.....i shake my yansh for you
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by Bullhari007(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
while his mother and siblings live in the street
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by Joseunlimited(f): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Fake rolls Royce
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by omoniomoade(f): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
I hope to see similar fleet in his garage when he is 50 years old, then i can say he is truly rich.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
room089:
This guy never tire for all this showmanship?

He is still earning top cash in Turkey and can also decide to play in China for mega bucks
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by ofwest47(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
a complete waste of money, that is brainlessness.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by George28(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
All for likes shocked
He just spoke the actual truth
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by sprints1: 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
Do you know one thing in this life, some people have billions of naira, while some people dont have a bit even 100 naira to use to feed themselves. angry

The best things to do is just to motivate yourself, don't get motivated with these kind of news on Nairaland, you will just be intimidated. embarassed
that's why life is unfair....some have food and cannot eat some can eat but have no food...live ur life don't intimidate others... this world is unfair..everything is by luck..some people who don't deserve to be rich are rich...people who deserve to be rich are poor....that's life... but the fact is we go all die na ni

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by Sadiyaene(f): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=walexxxy82811 post=68414063] [/quote

What U want make we the hungry gals dial dis number kwo undecided undecided
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by Mr2013(m): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
His luck........

But I don't even knw him......

I hope he is affecting lives out there o.if not,vanity upon will still be vanity oo
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by ruggedtimi(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
adebayo King of Lome and aflao
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by slimfit1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
Dont come back in ten years time asking for money oh because your friend Flamine done invest waiting you dey do with your money bayo. If you come i go stone you.

Car is a depreciating investment I dey warn you now.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by Timagex(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
hisroyalrealnes:
Iamairforce1 should come and learn something here....no be to dey show off custard and fried egg....
sad ao far na.... U sef, show something undecided

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by Buffalo2(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
This thread made the front page sometimes ago nah
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by Wisebisho: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
Do you know one thing in this life, some people have billions of naira, while some people dont have a bit even 100 naira to use to feed themselves. angry

The best things to do is just to motivate yourself, don't get motivated with these kind of news on Nairaland, you will just be intimidated. embarassed
If you don't see this kind of post, you will still be thinking that your #100 is a big money without knowing that it is not up to akara change.. This is where the real motivation comes.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by OChimex: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
room089:
This guy never tire for all this showmanship?

Why would he when he is a black man?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by slimshed09(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Plots of land for sale in Gwagwalada, Abuja. For more info. contact 07033738449

*LAKEWOOD MANOR*
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Lakewood Manor offer a range of life-enhancing amenities and facilities to discover a peaceful space to unwind and relax with the family.

This is just the perfect place for yoga or to take a break and de-stress through meditation.

The beautifully styled lobby and refined ambience of Lakewood Manor set the scene for the experience that awaits you.

Service plots is available with *Global C of O* as title for sale at:

400sqm *N4,000,000*
600sqm *N6,000,000*

_With *N2,000,000* Initial Deposit You Can Pay within 2 Months as Outright Payment_

Location: *Ibeju Lekki 3 minutes drive after lekki free trade zone and directly facing the Expressway*

Come home to luxurious apartments with tastefully appointed interiors, fitted kitchens, landscape garden, state of the art furnishing and many more.

*LUXURY APARTMENTS*

2 BEDROOM APARTMENT
Title: *Global C of O*
Price: *N16,000,000*

3 BEDROOM APARTMENT
Price: *N18,000,000*

3 BEDROOM CONDO
Price: *N20,000,000*

Live the Luxury.... Luxury Beyonds Limits

*Contact us now 07033738449
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

I wonder why many African celebrities can't be like Bill Gates, showcasing the many lives (especially destitute and orphans) their wealth have touched? Such would inspire upcoming celebrities to also touch lives rather than displaying cars and other luxuries on social media. undecided
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by sexyboy193: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
And we dey use our money watch these guys ....haaa....oluwa se temi na..even if na one car, make i dey use am start my PhD program. God help a hustling poor boy
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by coolh3ad(m): 3:58am On Jun 13, 2018
Sulemanial:
HOW MANY CARS HE GOT SHAME... COME TO OSHODI GARAGE AND SEE LATEST CARS THERE BELONGING TO OLU-OMO

You wan dey compare Adebayor to Olu-omo? . Are you for real?..Does Olu-Omo have a private jet? . Can olu omo even buy one?. Iheanacho is far far richer than your Olu-omo not to even talk of Adebayor.. We are talking of footballer's "blood money"here, you are calling Olu omo.....Olu omo ko, Olu pikin ni......
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by coolh3ad(m): 4:01am On Jun 13, 2018
Mr2013:
His luck........

But I don't even knw him......

I hope he is affecting lives out there o.if not,vanity upon will still be vanity oo
J

Are you for real? . You dont know Emmanuel Adebayor? . Guess you don't watch soccer then.....
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars by Lipscomb(m): 8:08am On Jun 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Is adebayo not a human being like you ?

I see you don't like good things of life, well it's choice .

oga stop bragging as if Adebayo is your brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Tunisia: International Friendly (1 - 1) On 13th October 2020 / Africa's First Human And Solar Powered Football Pitch In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.