Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,101 members, 7,977,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:36 PM

Man Who Ripped Out Friend’s Heart For Ritual Says Regrets Not Started Making Mon - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Ripped Out Friend’s Heart For Ritual Says Regrets Not Started Making Mon (513 Views)

Igbo Men Track Down And Torture Man Who Ripped Them Off $6 Million worth of BTC / I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec / Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Ripped Out Friend’s Heart For Ritual Says Regrets Not Started Making Mon by HgsMediaPlus: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
A middle-aged man, identified as Daniel, who connived with two of his colleagues to kill and rip out the heart of one of their friends, Isaiah James, for ritual purpose said his only regret is that they had not started making money from the ritual before their arrest According to Daniel, who was arrested in Ajah area of Lagos and is being interrogated at the homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, SCIID, Panti, Yaba, alongside three others, “I do regret killing my friend.

“I didn’t feel anything while I was removing his heart. Killing a human being is the same thing as an animal. My regret is that we did not succeed in making money before we were arrested.”

Read more at: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2018/06/man-who-ripped-out-friends-heart-for.html?m=1
Re: Man Who Ripped Out Friend’s Heart For Ritual Says Regrets Not Started Making Mon by dahnimoh(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
When police finish with you, u go know how far
Re: Man Who Ripped Out Friend’s Heart For Ritual Says Regrets Not Started Making Mon by Olusola424(m): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
From what I read, it shows that he has been doing it for a long time

(1) (Reply)

I'm Under Spell, Osun Monarch's Wife Claims After Killing Rival's Daughter / Mother Filmed Abusing Her Son And Dipping His Head In Toilet (video) / How A Man Forced His Two-Year-Old Son Watch Mother's Murder (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.