Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,294 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:03 PM

AY And Don Jazzy To Send Taju To School With Over N500k - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY And Don Jazzy To Send Taju To School With Over N500k (31780 Views)

Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office / Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures / Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY And Don Jazzy To Send Taju To School With Over N500k by ojasweb(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Good!

Nice!

But on a serious note, God, when will you even remember me and bless me megally? Imagine Don Jazzy saying he will forget to make a 500k transfer? Me, if I have 500k transfer to make from my account, I will not sleep throughout that night. I will wake up with cramps and will feel as if my blood is draining as soon as the money leaves my account...next thing will be sadness, emptiness and broke.

cry cry cry

Bro, I'm sure Taju and his parents never thought they'll get this amount this time last week. In a matter of second, things do change. In 2016 i never thought i could save a million. However, God made it possible in 2017 and i even bought a Lexus jeep (abeg, no ask for the price or model). Same year i remember i happily spent over 5 million Naira. Same thing i believe is possible for everyone. I believe in you, trust me you'll be happy to "dash" people way more than that pretty soon.

believe in yourself, learn and work. It will happen.
Good morning!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY And Don Jazzy To Send Taju To School With Over N500k by Olulinks(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
okenwaa:
Must they always kiss n tell??
It's because you never kissed before. It's always sweet you can't keep quiet. Try help someone this week with huge amount you will know how it feels.
Re: AY And Don Jazzy To Send Taju To School With Over N500k by xoxocandy(f): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: AY And Don Jazzy To Send Taju To School With Over N500k by okenwaa(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
Olulinks:

It's because you never kissed before. It's always sweet you can't keep quiet. Try help someone this week with huge amount you will know how it feels.

If i'll ever tell,then no need for me to kiss.

I always find fulfilment helping people without the next person knowing about it.

So drop your trumpet bro and put a seal on that mouth of yours....let your reward blow it for you.
Re: AY And Don Jazzy To Send Taju To School With Over N500k by no1madman(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
Be kind . .Boob Afternoon!

1 Like

Re: AY And Don Jazzy To Send Taju To School With Over N500k by govto: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
Did I read found Taju in street?
Re: AY And Don Jazzy To Send Taju To School With Over N500k by Thojan(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Good move..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Humblesmith Visits Ochanja Market In Onitsha Anambra State (Pictures) / How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa / Sadiq Abacha And Wife Welcome Baby Boy - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.