Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,312 members, 7,971,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:59 PM

Super Eagles Players Wear Suit In New photos, See How They Look(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Super Eagles Players Wear Suit In New photos, See How They Look(pics (3090 Views)

John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo / Kiss Daniel And His Brotherhood Looking Dapper In Suit In New Photo. / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Players Wear Suit In New photos, See How They Look(pics by CastedBlog: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
The did not only nail it in Jersey, They also smashed it in Suit, New photos shows The Super Eagles who are currently in Russia are really set to face the battle in the forth coming world cup.. I just got some of the recent photos they posed with suit, see more below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/super-eagles-players-rock-suit-with.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Super Eagles Players Wear Suit In New photos, See How They Look(pics by Bluezy13(m): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hehehe...

They can't get the cup.
So allow them display what they have while they are still relevant.

A Nairalander once commented that they should keep the airplane engine running because...

#Walksaway before they'll say I'm not a patriotic Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Wear Suit In New photos, See How They Look(pics by mayweather145: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Super eagle is gradually turning into a fashion organization.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Wear Suit In New photos, See How They Look(pics by ViaGist: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
angry
Re: Super Eagles Players Wear Suit In New photos, See How They Look(pics by kmaster007: 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
I don't know maybe nah fashion we ask dem to go and do in Russia
Re: Super Eagles Players Wear Suit In New photos, See How They Look(pics by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
kmaster007:
I don't know maybe nah fashion we ask dem to go and do in Russia
as in the thin weak me undecided

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Wear Suit In New photos, See How They Look(pics by kmaster007: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Saviour22:
as in the thin weak me undecided
make dem no go fall our hands sha... dem go Russia go turn deir self to modelling

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Wear Suit In New photos, See How They Look(pics by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
kmaster007:
make dem no go fall our hands sha... dem go Russia go turn deir self to modelling
grin
Re: Super Eagles Players Wear Suit In New photos, See How They Look(pics by sanandreas(m): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
grin grin grin

Fashion world cup
Re: Super Eagles Players Wear Suit In New photos, See How They Look(pics by pode(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
mayweather145:
Super eagle is gradually turning into a fashion organization.
O boy na wa for you o, abi you don forget say na there Mikel for married, let them dress well so that our in-laws go no say will they try
Re: Super Eagles Players Wear Suit In New photos, See How They Look(pics by GOFRONT(m): 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Super chicken......I no even sure we can beat Saudi Arabai
Re: Super Eagles Players Wear Suit In New photos, See How They Look(pics by stadamz(m): 12:00am On Jun 13, 2018
no be fashion, nah performance matters to us .........abeg
Re: Super Eagles Players Wear Suit In New photos, See How They Look(pics by safarigirl(f): 12:08am On Jun 13, 2018
Nobody on this thread understands what branding is, I am not surprised cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Players Wear Suit In New photos, See How They Look(pics by smoke9910(m): 2:10am On Jun 13, 2018
they look dope

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Visits Basketmouth At His House(photo) / Bride Carries Her Husband As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) / #10yearschallenge : Amber Rose Shares Rare Pic Of Her Self When She Was A Teen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.