Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Application Status For Pbs Tier 4 Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Application Status For Pbs Tier 4 Student Visa (932 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Application Status For Pbs Tier 4 Student Visa by joyceonome: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2010
Hello house please I would like your advice. I was refused a Visitor Visa to the UK on 26th February 2008 and the reason for the refusal was that the letter from my sponsor's employer confirming her employment status in Nigeria was written on a document with a SCANNED LETTERHEAD.

I would like to know if this means that I have been banned for ten years because I intend to apply for a PBS Tier 4 Student Visa in August.
Re: Application Status For Pbs Tier 4 Student Visa by Olamipopo: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2010
Hey joyce call me for advice,
Where u given an appeal form when you were been refused? did you make attempt to appeal? you can re apply now, what matter most is your fee in your personal account or your salary statment and also make sure all your documents are correct and up to date,

lemme know when u need more advice,
Re: Application Status For Pbs Tier 4 Student Visa by justwise(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2010
Olamipopo:

Hey joyce call me for advice,
Where u given an appeal form when you were been refused? did you make attempt to appeal? you can re apply now, what matter most is your fee in your personal account or your salary statment and also make sure all your documents are correct and up to date,

lemme know when u need more advice,

How about giving her the advice here instead of calling you?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Information About My Visa Application Documents / Us Lottery Results Out ! / Uk Student Visa Refused And I Resume Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.