Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Doctors In The House Please Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Please Help! (446 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Please Help! by ahamonyeka(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
one of my neighbours needs your help.
she deliver of a baby girl last year after putting to bed the little baby is always refusing to eat until she took her to the hospital and series of test was run on her and it was discovered that the little baby's genotype is SS .

now the mother is worried of the chances of this little baby having a good life though if you see her she does not look one she plays around with out any disturbances.

please doctors in the house she needs your advise as soon as possible.

thanks.
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by SUPERPACK: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
the mother is very wicked for bringing that child to this world to suffer and die, is she nt aware of her own genotype?.
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by thorpido(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
If indeed that child is an SS,then the parents must be foolish.In this day and age, they don't know about genotype?

The advise is for them to learn about taking care of a sickler.
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by UcheJoe(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
ahamonyeka:
she deliver of a baby girl last year after putting to bed the little baby is always refusing to eat until she took her to the hospital and series of test was run on her and it was discovered that the little baby's genotype is SS .

now the mother is worried of the chances of this little baby having a good life though if you see her she does not look one she plays around with out any disturbances.

thanks.

Neither the mum nor the child should worry. The girl can still live a normal life till she marries.
You can contact me for.remedies and naturaceuticals she can use for good immune system and healthy life style. Contact me on 07089817304.
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by RemedyLab: 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
shocked
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by Lexusgs430: 1:32am On Jun 13, 2018
ahamonyeka:

thanks.

Unfortunately if she is married to the guy she had the baby with, this would put a strain on their relationship....

I hope she has very very very deep financial pockets? Because looking after an SS child, is a financially tasking job....

Best to perform blood and genotype tests, if kids might be on the cards........

(1) (Reply)

Health Is Wealth:high Blood Pressure / Remedy For Anal Itching / Baby Born With TWO FACES:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.