Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,101 members, 7,890,630 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? (2672 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Lost In Core Northern States But Still Won In 2011 (photo) / 11 Nigerian Incoming Senators Facing Corruption Probe / My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Cajal(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
One problem with this country is that a lot of people are willing to hide the truth just for peanuts. Well I'm not among those who sell their birth rights or nation rights for morsels of fermented eba.

Now The north is the most backward region in the entire country. Educationally, morally and developmentally, they are lagging behind. It is not something new. It's been there for years.

I read that former plateau governor, Joshua Dariye is going to prison for 14 years. They should have made it a lifetime imprisonment for all his evil deeds while in office. People like Jonah Jang, Jolly Nyame and their likes are haunted by EFCC yet all former northerners destroyers that served as governors are walking free.

My questions are,

Why is Buhari blind to the corrupt leaders from the core north?

Does it mean that it is only in the middle belt and southwards that we have corrupt leaders in this country?

If any southerner is corrupt, jail him likewise any northerner but selective corruption fight is trashy and demonic. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

A time is coming when all enemies of this country including peanut sycophants will be buried in a sudden landslide.

I have spoken!

....sule lamido
Rasheed ladoja
Bala MUHAMMAD

..... .. Ibraheem shekarau......
There own loading
Facing EFCC
Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Spacko007(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
All this children of hate won't change their ways soon.
Ramalan yero-kaduna
Shema-katsina
Kwankwaso-kano. I guess all this states ain't northern states abi.
Moreover it was not this administration that charged him to court.
Get your facts right before coming online to show your stupidity.
Shalom.
Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
uba1991:
thank God am not a PIG.The way they reason ey.they said its only PDP members that are hunted,now that APC members are jailed they said why not muslim,if muslim is jailed they ll say why not fulani,if a fulani is jailed they ll say why not from katsina,if he is from katsina they ll say why not from buhari family. U CANNOT SATISFY A PIG SO LET THEM WAIL. BUHARI TILL 2023, NO PIG CAN STOP HIM
You are the offspring of a sow, therefore you're a piglet that feasts on life pigs straight from the pen
Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Spacko007:
All this children of hate won't change their ways soon.
Ramalan yero-kaduna
Shema-katsina
Kwankwaso-kano. I guess all this states ain't northern states abi.
Moreover it was not this administration that charged him to court.
Get your facts right before coming online to show your stupidity.
Shalom.
Be stupid enough to tell us how many that are In jail
Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
amaechi1:
One word for OP, sorry!
Sorry for you amaechi
Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
FriendNG:

Exactly. If the court start with south they will cry. They start with north yet they are not satisfied.
See comment.

Peanut sycophant
Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Spacko007(m): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Be stupid enough to tell us how many that are In jail
I don't normally reply mentions, but your level of stupidity is so Amazing. Remind me what's the title of your topic again
Oponu lasan lasan.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by MaziOmenuko: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
Op is a sychophant. No need to educate him.
Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
Spacko007:

I don't normally reply mentions, but your level of stupidity is so Amazing. Remind me what's the title of your topic again
Oponu lasan lasan.
Go and sleep

Alabosi Nigeria
Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
FriendNG:

You claim Northern states get only good roods (Kano & kaduna). While others are in mess.

Cure your ignorance here.

Kano
https://www.nairaland.com/4250243/infrastructural-development-kano-pics

Jigawa State

https://www.nairaland.com/4251694/infrastructural-development-jigawa-new-world

Remove Lagos your states aren't any better.
Lemme help you.
Kano and Kaduna are well developed. The rest have only good roads....
Pls don't quote me again. Good night

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question For The People Of Biafra / Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? / Caption This Photo Of Rivers State Governor On Igbo Red Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.