Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,748 members, 7,935,224 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 02:34 AM

'Thanks For Accepting Me, I Will Be Loyal To You'- Bobrisky Says To Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Thanks For Accepting Me, I Will Be Loyal To You'- Bobrisky Says To Tonto Dikeh (1428 Views)

"May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery / Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Thanks For Accepting Me, I Will Be Loyal To You'- Bobrisky Says To Tonto Dikeh by correctbae: 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nigeria cross dresser, Bobrisky has taken to his instagram page to show loyalty to Tonto Dikeh.

Tonto Dikeh recently celebrated her birthday, and as such had Bobrisky as one of her guest. Some hours back there was a picture of Tonto and Bobrisky that went viral, it shows them Passionately kissing, the pictures has sure received lots of criticism from social media users.

Source: https://correct.com.ng/thanks-for-accepting-me-the-way-i-am-i-promise-to-be-loyal-to-you-bobrisky-says-to-tonto-dikeh/

Not minding what people has to say about the pictures, Bobrisky took to his instagram handle to pledge his loyalty and appreciate Tonto Dikeh for accepting him/her despite the backlash he do receive from people.
Post below:

Source: https://correct.com.ng/thanks-for-accepting-me-the-way-i-am-i-promise-to-be-loyal-to-you-bobrisky-says-to-tonto-dikeh/

Re: 'Thanks For Accepting Me, I Will Be Loyal To You'- Bobrisky Says To Tonto Dikeh by Olalan(m): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Really a sorry case, he's achieving his plans of getting popularity and money with his weird personality. Won't be surprised if he has loads of underground girlfriends he lays with.
Re: 'Thanks For Accepting Me, I Will Be Loyal To You'- Bobrisky Says To Tonto Dikeh by 9jaown(m): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Why you they do us sorry your sef like this

Re: 'Thanks For Accepting Me, I Will Be Loyal To You'- Bobrisky Says To Tonto Dikeh by emeijeh(m): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lesbo alert
Re: 'Thanks For Accepting Me, I Will Be Loyal To You'- Bobrisky Says To Tonto Dikeh by oxygenlove(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
he cant cheat nature na, I'm sure sshh(he) get manhud raising from under. Him Go Soon Give Tonto Belle.
Re: 'Thanks For Accepting Me, I Will Be Loyal To You'- Bobrisky Says To Tonto Dikeh by englishmart(m): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
accepting you as what? An orphan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Thanks For Accepting Me, I Will Be Loyal To You'- Bobrisky Says To Tonto Dikeh by CastedGist: 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: 'Thanks For Accepting Me, I Will Be Loyal To You'- Bobrisky Says To Tonto Dikeh by malificent(f): 3:36am On Jun 13, 2018
Why won't she accept him?

They are both bleached out dysfunctional people.
Re: 'Thanks For Accepting Me, I Will Be Loyal To You'- Bobrisky Says To Tonto Dikeh by YeyeGirl(f): 3:49am On Jun 13, 2018
My main concern is d man in d first pix... Make una c as guy man dey vex grin ...
Re: 'Thanks For Accepting Me, I Will Be Loyal To You'- Bobrisky Says To Tonto Dikeh by Tamarapetty(f): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2018
Too baaaaad!!!!
Re: 'Thanks For Accepting Me, I Will Be Loyal To You'- Bobrisky Says To Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy you are one in a millions
Re: 'Thanks For Accepting Me, I Will Be Loyal To You'- Bobrisky Says To Tonto Dikeh by grandstar(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
It is a woman kissing a man in reality.

That lady besides Tonto I suspect is a lesbian. Her eyes are hot with passion!
Re: 'Thanks For Accepting Me, I Will Be Loyal To You'- Bobrisky Says To Tonto Dikeh by MrCork: 11:28am On Jun 15, 2018
jessca048:
cheesy cheesy you are one in a millions

..did I mention I drive £33, 000 (cash) range rover spot.and from pekam London. .juss in case u ask. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING! Juliet Ibrahim's Boy Friend Caught Cheating With Another Girl / Omg! Woman Beats The Hell Out Of A Man In A Bar - Watch / Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bobrisky Cake Ahead Of Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.