Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,025 members, 7,939,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson (1300 Views)

Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Doctors - Samuel And Atinuke / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by quinSonia(f): 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
between these two men,who is the best actor?
Re: Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by joeyzasa(m): 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
quinSonia:
I think u would make a better actress
with those sexy curves of your
Re: Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by joeyzasa(m): 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
quinSonia:
with those sexy curves of your
quinSonia:
with those sexy curves of yours
Re: Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by quinSonia(f): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
joeyzasa:
I think u would make a better actress with those sexy curves of your

na wa
Re: Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by Kobicove(m): 12:06am On Jun 13, 2018
Samuel L Jackson stars mostly in action films...

Denzel Jackson stars more in thrillers and some action as well

I will go with Jackson smiley
Re: Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by Sheuns(m): 12:09am On Jun 13, 2018
Denzel has this charisma in movies. Samuel is very good too, versatile in most roles good, bad etc. I'll go with Denzel for this film "Glory"

1 Like

Re: Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by ForeignAgent: 1:45am On Jun 13, 2018
quinSonia:

I prefer Sam J. He has this unique ability to dominate the screen. No matter who else shares screentime with him, it will always be Sam J's performance that sticks in your head.

Denzel Washington is a great actor too. But he's always been more like a "pretty boy" actor throughout his career, even now that he is in his 50s.

2 Likes

Re: Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by khiaa(f): 2:33am On Jun 13, 2018
ForeignAgent:

I prefer Sam J. He has this unique ability to dominate the screen. No matter who else shares screentime with him, it will always be Sam J's performance that sticks in your head.

Denzel Washington is a great actor too. But he's always been more like a "pretty boy" actor throughout his career, even now that he is in his 50s.

The both of them are excellent actors but I have to go with Denzel in the movie *Training Day* "King Kong ain't got nothin on me," grin by the way Denzel is in his sixty's, the man is still fiiiiiine. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by ForeignAgent: 2:39am On Jun 13, 2018
khiaa:

The both of them are excellent actors but I have to go with Denzel in the movie *Training Day* "King Kong ain't got nothin on me," grin by the way Denzel is in his sixty's, the man is still fiiiiiine. cheesy

Watch Samuel L Jackson in *Pulp Fiction*, also watch him in *Jackie Brown* and *The Hateful 8*. You'll change your mind.

1 Like

Re: Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 13, 2018
Sexy Denzel all day every day kiss
Re: Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 13, 2018
LivingFree:
Hanty, dem dey talk about acting and not sexyness. Women sef. grin
Re: Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 13, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Hanty, dem dey talk about acting and not sexyness. Women sef. grin
grin grin grin
How can they compare an Oscar holding actor with a supporting actor undecided
Re: Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 13, 2018
LivingFree:

grin grin grin
How can they compare an Oscar holding actor with a supporting actor undecided

Hanty, the op asked us to judge based on our unprofessional views and not through the eye of Oscar.

Don't mind me Swery, I'm just messing with you. cheesy
Re: Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 13, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Hanty, the op asked us to judge based on our unprofessional views and not through the eye of Oscar.

Don't mind me Swery, I'm just messing with you. cheesy

I get the joke Jeffery grin

why you up so late on a weekday?

Shi! I mean Captain Jeffery shocked

I hope you've recovered well and I bid you a good day as I hit the sack! cheesy
Re: Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 13, 2018
LivingFree:

I get the joke Jeffery grin

why you up so late on a weekday?

Shi! I mean Captain Jeffery shocked

I hope you've recovered well and I bid you a good day as I hit the sack! cheesy
It's just 7.28pm here now.
Lols.
I'm alright now. Have a sound sleep dear.

1 Like

Re: Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by DonroxyII: 6:31am On Jun 13, 2018
quinSonia:
I love both but Denzel is young and more vibrant !!
Re: Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by quinSonia(f): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2018
Kobicove:
Samuel L Jackson stars mostly in action films...

Denzel Jackson stars more in thrillers and some action as well

I will go with Jackson smiley

me too....as in Jackson sha
Re: Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by quinSonia(f): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2018
khiaa:

lolgrin
Re: Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by quinSonia(f): 8:49am On Jun 13, 2018
LivingFree:

denzel sexy past Jackson,I always thought both men were sexy
Re: Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by khiaa(f): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2018
ForeignAgent:

Watch Samuel L Jackson in *Pulp Fiction*, also watch him in *Jackie Brown* and *The Hateful 8*. You'll change your mind.

LMAO grin grin *Pulp Fiction* Samuel L Jackson "Say WHAT one more time." priceless grin

1 Like

Re: Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson by NnamdiN: 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
Sam L. Unthinkable Movie of the century
I'd pick Sam over Denzel

(1) (Reply)

Man, Daughter Caught Pants Down In Bedroom / Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. / Ladies, Things He Will Do To You In Bed That Proves He Does Not Love You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.