Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,575 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Am Alive – Woman Who Supposedly Jumped Into Lagoon Speaks Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Alive – Woman Who Supposedly Jumped Into Lagoon Speaks Out (919 Views)

I Am Alive – Buchi Debunks Death Rumour / Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) / Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Alive – Woman Who Supposedly Jumped Into Lagoon Speaks Out by overambitious: 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
Following the news that a Nigerian woman committed suicide by jumping into the Lagoon over the weekend, a supposed photo of the said woman has been trending online.

However, the woman in the supposed photo who is named Toyin, has now refuted the rumours. She has taken to her IG to share a photo of herself with the caption;

“Am alive, and I will live long on earth.”

http://dailytatafo.com/i-am-alive-woman-many-assumed-jumped-into-lagoon-speaks-out/

Re: I Am Alive – Woman Who Supposedly Jumped Into Lagoon Speaks Out by micfoley: 12:22am On Jun 13, 2018
The menace of social media
Re: I Am Alive – Woman Who Supposedly Jumped Into Lagoon Speaks Out by austyn0(m): 12:40am On Jun 13, 2018
micfoley:
The menace of social media
I tell you..... The begining and end of controversies.
Re: I Am Alive – Woman Who Supposedly Jumped Into Lagoon Speaks Out by divineneed: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2018
Social media ehn naa wa oo see as dem dash the woman death

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Comedian Want To Marry Linda Ikeji With Her Pregnancy / Epic Throw Back Picture Of Cynthia Morgan And Her Producer Tony Ross. / Davido Calls Chioma His Bodyguard (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.