Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,940 members, 7,873,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Mexico Visa From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mexico Visa From Nigeria (6101 Views)

Portugal Visa From Nigeria – How To Apply For Portuguese Schengen Visa!!!!!!!!!! / Mexico To Auction Off Supercars Seized From Corrupt Politicians And Drug Cartels / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mexico Visa From Nigeria by BOAJMAN(m): 12:06am On Jun 13, 2018
EVENING EVERYONE, I AM NEW HERE AND NEED INFORMATION ON GETTING MEXICO VISA FROM NIGERIA
Re: Mexico Visa From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Mexico Visa From Nigeria by BOAJMAN(m): 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
THANKS! WHAT HAVE YOU GOT FOR CHINA, CUBA, BELARUS?
Re: Mexico Visa From Nigeria by friendly101: 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
Please I need idea on Mexico interview
Likely questions....for tourism.
Re: Mexico Visa From Nigeria by opomulero(m): 8:36am On Jun 18, 2018
Not a real big deal,.......
What do u do?
How do u intend to go?
Where are u visiting?

Questions may follow based on how elaborate u answers are.

They will also verify ur statement of account for sure.

If they are issuing u visa, u will be given a UBA teller to go and pay..... If not, no say visa denied.

Just be cool and be urself
Re: Mexico Visa From Nigeria by friendly101: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thanks opomulero
I contacted the embassy via phone and I was to to provide either payslip or deeds of assignment or statement of account.....
That its not necessarily statement of account...

opomulero:
Not a real big deal,.......
What do u do?
How do u intend to go?
Where are u visiting?

Questions may follow based on how elaborate u answers are.

They will also verify ur statement of account for sure.

If they are issuing u visa, u will be given a UBA teller to go and pay..... If not, no say visa denied.

Just be cool and be urself
Re: Mexico Visa From Nigeria by dasparrow: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
friendly101:
Thanks opomulero
I contacted the embassy via phone and I was to to provide either payslip or deeds of assignment or statement of account.....
That its not necessarily statement of account...

You do need statement of account for 3 months. You need to show payslips as well. You will be asked on the day of the interview to go and pay the visa fees into the Embassy's UBA account before your interview. If you don't provide legit bank statements, you will be denied promptly.

I am giving you this info because I was approved for Mexican visa twice. Each time, I was given 6 months multiple entry tourist visa. I presented my bank statement for my US Dollar Domicilliary account. I must add that if you ever had a US visa, your chances of getting approved for a Mexican visa is high. I already had a US visa previously and showed it to them.

I have had my US Dollar domicilliary bank account for 5 years already at the time of my visa application so that helped. I went to Mexico strictly for tourism. Stayed less than a week and then left to my country of residence which is very close to Mexico anyway.

So just present legit documents. You must book an appointment before hand. There is a direct link on the Mexican Embassy's website that will take you to the interview scheduling page.

Once August comes, getting an interview appointment will be difficult. All the dates will be booked for the remnant of the year. Best time to apply is January, February, March. They are not too busy then. Especially end of January or the month of February.

Visa fee is $36 to be paid in Naira. I paid 11,000 Naira back then if I remember correctly. I did not use any agent. I know no one in Mexico. I did not need an invitation letter from anyone. I applied, got approved with God on my side, and travelled.
Re: Mexico Visa From Nigeria by opomulero(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bro... Go with statement of account, thats ur best bet, no embassy on earth will swap deed of assignment or pay slip for statement of account.

They will tell u, deed of assignment and pay slips are supporting documents that they need statement of account too.

Dont say i did not tell u , but there is no harm in trying you can try u luck by not going with statement of account.

Have a wonderful day
Re: Mexico Visa From Nigeria by talkless77: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mexico now a little bit easy to get now here in their embassy Abuja.....but ticket to mexico still high
Re: Mexico Visa From Nigeria by friendly101: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
a little bit easy how? please explain
talkless77:
Mexico [b]now a little bit easy [/b]to get now here in their embassy Abuja.....but ticket to mexico still high
Re: Mexico Visa From Nigeria by Shembe4life: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
@talkless77 or any gurus in the house does anyone know a trust worthy agent that can help and which is not expensive please... Cause i'm a new member on here
Re: Mexico Visa From Nigeria by TreasureTayo(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Shembe4life:
@talkless77 or any gurus in the house does anyone know a trust worthy agent that can help and which is not expensive please... Cause i'm a new member on here
why not do it yourself just like the man up there? Don't use an agent bro
Re: Mexico Visa From Nigeria by babakb: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mexico is a shit hole country....

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Need A Cheap Hotel In Abeokuta / Third Mainland Bridge Opens November 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.