Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,080 members, 7,939,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Spouse and Partner needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Spouse and Partner needed (448 Views)

Spouse And 'best Friend' Having An Affair / Spirit Spouse And It's Effects On Its Victims Life. / Serial Blackmailer, Tunde Ayeni Battles Benefactor And Partner, Capt Hosa Okunbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spouse and Partner needed by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 13, 2018
Greetings my brothers and sisters.
I wouldn't want to relate with much details but I'll go straight to the point.
Actually, last year I was eager to settle down and have my own family but I've come to understand that marriage is not something that should be likened to puzzle. It's obviously not a child's play, I must confess.

In the previous months, I had received many mails from different persons, male and female in respect to my aspiration and proposals but I've also come to understand that all that glitters is definitely not Gold.
I can attest to the fact that many ladies out there are just eager to deceive and at the end cause an ill-fated marriage.

Now to the business, I'm yet to engage myself but I have seen and talked to some of our Nairalander. Some are just naturally good and well behaved, from my observations though but some are out for the benefits and selfish interest. Imagine someone from this very forum demanding for iPhone X and the annoying part is that we barely know. I met her here two months ago via my previous post and all she wants is fancy things. Initially, I thought she was gonna be the LADY, you know what I mean but unfortunately her high demand for material things is very obnoxious.
To add to this, the total amount of money I have sent to this girl is approximately $2,300 just to prove my transparency and total commitment but if this continues, then there's problem. I have told her my newest intentions of our discontinuity in this short term relationship but she wouldn't understand. I don't care if she sees this or not, I've given up.

And I'm now searching again . Initially, I never wanted someone in Nigeria. I wanted someone here in the States because of this distance issue but I decided to give a try , thereby reaching out to our beautiful Naija ladies but with what I experienced, I'm disappointed.
And secondly, please if you really, actually and truly know that you ain't a nice lady, and if you're so demanding , please don't message nor send a mail to me. I don't want trash again.

You can send this over and help a brother. You can check my previous posts and check the requirements.
Thanks Sir/Ma
Re: Spouse and Partner needed by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
where are you from?

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X Dethroned As The Best Selling Smartphone, Xiaomi Also Makes The List / Hohaco Inspirational Quotes / Lagosians Groan As Trucks Block Entire Stretch Of Apapa Oshodi Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.