Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,945 members, 7,949,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend (3376 Views)

Good Looking Girl In Owerri For Hangout Even Today. / I Need A Good Looking Girl Based In Umuahia And Environs....add Me 32205891 Or / I Need A Boyfriend Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by anijummai(f): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2007
I'd really like to know the signs that tell u a guy really likes you. Meanwhile, anyone interested in a dark, hausa looking girl with long hair? I'm talking about a serious relationship oh! U can text 08028631971. C ya.
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by Seun(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2007
Do you not have any inner qualities worth talking about? Like maybe intelligence or ambition or something?
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by LadyT(f): 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2007
How dare you Seun having lovely long hair and dark skin is all you need! wink
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by OmoEko1(f): 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2007
Goodluck grin grin  but i think the guys will love to see your pic rather than u describing what u look like
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by cuteass1(f): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2007
i almost thought my eyes were decieving me. Because i could have sworn the topic read "how do you tell if a guy really likes you"

when i started reading the post, it turned out to be an advertisement lol, that was when i realised where i was.

@ anijummai
with all those your outstanding qualities, its quite surprising that you have the time to look for a boyfriend, i would think that guys fell on your feet, well i guess not cheesy
could it be there's something you're not doing right?? who am i to know?

well good luck with the advert dearie, hope someone comes to make an offer soon wink
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by abdkabir(m): 1:13am On Mar 22, 2007
@Seun
Sbeg remove that, it good to be intelligent but beauty also counts

@anjumai
I dey available, notin dey happen.So please post your pic so we can behold u since your looks seem to be your selling point.If u happen to believe

theres more to it than looks then perhaps, i would wellcome that. I seem to have expected that though, consideriing u were a Northerner and

probaby a believer(Muslim).
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by LoverBwoy(m): 2:57am On Mar 23, 2007
im sure she put her contact number up there for a reason  tongue
Seun:

Do you not have any inner qualities worth[b] talking about?[/b] Like maybe intelligence or ambition or something?

phone = talk
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by LadyT(f): 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2007
Loverboy you are wrong

Phone = phone intimacy

Thats why shes given us a mental image of herself, wink
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by LoverBwoy(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2007
I'm not wrong wink i might be wrong

Different interpretations i guess
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by ugodaniel(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2007
@poster, just put up a pic, even if its fake, that'll definitely do the magic! grin
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2007
Isn't this supposed to be in the joke section? Amazing! embarassed
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by Cyclone5(m): 12:58am On Mar 26, 2007
Just out of curiousity, what does "hausa looking" mean?
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by ugodaniel(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2007
All Nairalanders are still waiting for a pic! cool
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by Creamish(f): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2007
I guess shez done with posting---now shez obseving undecided
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by acidrop(f): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2007
creamish hw u dey?
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by Creamish(f): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2007
Im fine babe--u? Dont wanna turn her thread into gist zone sha grin
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by ugodaniel(m): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2007
@Creamish, dats so nice, kudos!
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by Creamish(f): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2007
gee tanx cheesy
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by acidrop(f): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2007
creamish, i dey ooo, i want u 2 appear in the other thread nedeeq wan yarn us story grin, gosh, i look like some kind of tatafo embarassed
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by Creamish(f): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2007
shocked rily?--Im on ma way there!!! grin
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by ugodaniel(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2007
Good riddance to, emm emm cool
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by bizgynbala(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2007
hallo pretty hausa lady na wah 4 u oooohh uve forgotten to say were u from smiley
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by Creamish(f): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2007
ugodaniel:

Good riddance to, emm emm cool

angry angry angry
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by nikynike(f): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2007
Babe send your pic may be that can make it faster.
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by Ogbeni4u(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2012
Hope u've found 1...if u havent i 1da y sha wif all ur endowments
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by otus4me(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2012
Am always available. That's enough for me am not a greedy man.am also tall, muscular and friendly. Anyway this is my number 08062910200
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by victorazy(m): 12:50am On May 11, 2012
Well let's give her a try if only she stays in Abuja. I don't like bored and ugly babes. If u think ur cute enuf hala me or txt 08069237482 plz fine boy is here.
Re: Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend by 3882(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2012
Send your picture to wayafembo@yahoo.com and your location let see.

(1) (Reply)

Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") / I Need Yoruba Friendz / Married Babe Looking For Mature Naija Guy Ontario Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.