Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:42 AM

Drug Addict Pours Hot Water On Mother In Minna, Says He Has No Regret - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Addict Pours Hot Water On Mother In Minna, Says He Has No Regret (364 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa / Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Addict Pours Hot Water On Mother In Minna, Says He Has No Regret by dammy13(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2018
Drug Addict Pours Hot Water On Mother, Says He Has No Regret..Man Arrested After Third Attempt To Kill Mother Fails

Musa Umar of Okada Road, Minna, Niger State, has allegedly poured hot water on his aged mother. Umar was arrested yesterday by the officials of the state Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

The NSCDC told our correspondent that the 35-year-old suspect, who was on the run for causing grievous bodily injury to his mother by pouring boiling hot water on her, was apprehended by neighbours and handed over to men of the corps.

The suspect was believed to always be under the influence of alcohol, believed to be the banned ‘tontolin’ and sometimes cannabis.

Umar, however, did not show any sign of remorse for his action.

“I actually poured the hot water on her without any genuine reason. I am ok, I don’t regret it,” he said during interrogation.

It was learnt that Umar had attempted to kill his mother twice by hitting her with stones and stabbing her with knife.

Confirming the arrest, the state NSCDC Public Relations Officer, Ibrahim Yahaya, said at the end of investigation the suspect would be prosecuted. Yahaya added that the mother, Mrs. Umar, who was still on admission at an undisclosed private hospital, was responding to treatment.

http://kikiotolu.com/drug-addict-pours-hot-water-on-mother-in-minna-says-he-has-no-regret/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove

Re: Drug Addict Pours Hot Water On Mother In Minna, Says He Has No Regret by malificent(f): 7:35am On Jun 13, 2018
This one needs to be put behind bars and forgotten. He's clearly demented.
Re: Drug Addict Pours Hot Water On Mother In Minna, Says He Has No Regret by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:36am On Jun 13, 2018
maybe they have told him his mother is a witch or preventing his progress hence he wants to kill her by any means. . .well they will say he is under the influence of drugs but i doubt. .
Re: Drug Addict Pours Hot Water On Mother In Minna, Says He Has No Regret by hisgrace090: 7:49am On Jun 13, 2018
He is almost a mad man.
Re: Drug Addict Pours Hot Water On Mother In Minna, Says He Has No Regret by Uyiii: 7:49am On Jun 13, 2018
this guy go don sniff toilet taya.
no qualms anyways, I think sniffing the prison's toilet will be more adventurous and intoxicating for him.

so na win-win situation for both the society, his moma and himself.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drug Addict Pours Hot Water On Mother In Minna, Says He Has No Regret by Panshow(m): 7:55am On Jun 13, 2018
This goes to tell you how dangerous drugs can be. Someone pouring hot water on his mother and saying he has no regret? This is unimaginable.

(1) (Reply)

15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa / I Killed My Married Lover To Take Her SUV, Says Suspect / Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Pay Wife’s Hospital Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.