Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,569 members, 7,968,622 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:31 AM

Elements Of Wisdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Elements Of Wisdom (329 Views)

For Intelligent Design Proponents Why Were Inert & Radioactive Elements Created? / Science Says We Need At Least 4 Basic Elements To Survive / 40 Words Of Wisdom From The Bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elements Of Wisdom by djohn12: 8:29am On Jun 13, 2018
Proverbs 8:14 "Counsel belongs to me, along with sound judgment. I am understanding. Power belongs to me."ISV

*Point to ponder on*: A person of wisdom seeks counsel, shows sound judgment, has understanding, and all these make him powerful as he produces quality results with them.

A proof of being at home with wisdom are the elements of wisdom mentioned by the wisest man in the bible days who has no parallel among us today. In the 19th century the likes of Leonardo Da Vinci was a man with elements of wisdom and his works still speak for him today but none among human has taught us how to acquire wisdom like Solomon did. Others who came after Solomon displayed wisdom and invented so many things but didn't give us script to acquire wisdom. Philosophers tried their best and left us great articles and quotations from their discoveries to help us become better. Accomplished men from various field of endeavours showed elements of wisdom. But there is a source to the wisdom of these people that has changed our world, which is God. However, today we have a more sure access to wisdom which is Christ "the power of God and the wisdom of God"(1Cor.1:24) and Christ leaves with us the Holy Spirit through whom we unlock the way of wisdom from generation past to the present. The revealer of secret things and the unveiler of great ideas that rule the world. Therefore, anyone who will ply this way of wisdom must embrace counsel(which depicts advice or purpose). With counsel a sound judgment is attained and with this, understanding is gained, altogether making a person powerful and productive. Remember, seeking counsel whether through books, attending seminars,(or webinars) asking questions, researching, observing, going through counselling exposes us to knowledge which brings sound judgment and understanding. And proper application of this empowers us to get result in life. Seek counsel!

Good morning. Enjoy a pleasant day.

I celebrate you.

David, Johnson

(1) (Reply)

The Christian Ambassador / WICC Teaches The Importance Of A Foundation In Christ / The Fear Of Observing A 3-days Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.