Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,231 members, 7,928,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:42 PM

What I Have Leared In Network Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What I Have Leared In Network Marketing (273 Views)

Top 100 Business Earners In Network Marketing World! / Top Business Earners In Network Marketing / MLM / See What I Saw In My Save After Six Month's (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Have Leared In Network Marketing by dunhill26(m): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2018
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED ABOUT NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS

I am writing this article to impart knowledge about the network marketing Business. I have been into this business for some months now and have seen how this business has been able to transform the lives of the hopeless, the poor to become rich and financially free. First let me give a brief background about this business.

What is Network Marketing?

Everything about life is a network. Starting from the family, A man and woman connects together to form one family tree. As time goes on from two people the family multiply and extends. The family tree is a typical example of a network.

In network marketing, you connect with people, as you connect with people, the people connects with other people with the aim of solving a particular problem. In this network is the movement of goods and services. In return you earn Profits and residual income.

Many people are confused about Networking that is why you many Nigerians are afraid of investing in it. When u approach someone with a network marketing Business opportunity, they usually tell you that they are not interested. The reason why this happen is because they haven't been educated to know the difference between a Network marketing Business and a Ponzi scheme. Many Ponzi scheme organizations have deceived people to think they are a network marketing company in Nigeria. I won't call any company here but I want to take note of this fact.

* A network marketing company must have a product or a service they render.

* A networking business should be one that you can start with small capital which an ordinary man can start this business for example from #3500 to #19000 is OK. A network marketing company shouldn't be one that tells you to start with capital of #30,000 and above.

* A network marketing Business should be one that can provide a good training support for their distributors.

* Should be one that you can have freedom to choose unlimited number of people you want to work with. You can build this business with time and in return start making a lot of money as a result.

* should be one that takes their distributors overseas for tourism with all expenses paid.

* The compensation plan should be designed to reward all distributors according to their rating with no excuse about payment.

A Ponzi scheme organization do not have all these criteria. A Ponzi scheme is just like where people contribute money together to pay someone and in turn pay another person. There is no product being sold to generate money to pay somebody. Many of these organizations have closed down and carried people's money with them.

WHAT I HAVE LEARNED.

Although this business is not for everybody, anyone can start this business, learn the skills involved in it and become successful. I have seen people who never had any background, born poor, start this business and now they have owned properties, built houses and own other investments. I have seen someone who started this business with #3500, built the business and start receiving from #20,000 a month, in few months it increase to #50,000 and in few months #200,000 and #50,0000 every month. This is really a good business.

I know a company that has been in Nigeria for 18years now that has all the qualities of a network marketing company I mentioned earlier. If you are interested in having another stream of income part time or full time, contact me through whatsapp 08136478517 or call 08183808324.
Re: What I Have Leared In Network Marketing by dunhill26(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2018
Come and join

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Want Done? Any Task Under The Sun. Get Professionals Do It Here 4u / A Two Days Whatsapp Data Sharing Business / Facebook’s Reality Check Sends Stock Reeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.