Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,041 members, 7,942,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

How To Get 3gb Worth Of Data For ₦1.2k On MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get 3gb Worth Of Data For ₦1.2k On MTN (1140 Views)

MTN YafunYafun SIM Offer, Get 3GB For N1000 And More / Airtel Double Data Offer - Get 3GB For N1000, 7GB For N2k / How I Secretly Get 3gb For 1000naira On Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get 3gb Worth Of Data For ₦1.2k On MTN by dominzy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hey guys, I'm gonna teach you how you can actually get 3gb worth of data for just ₦1,200 on your MTN line.

To some people, this might seem not impossible due to the fact that such plan does not exist on MTN data plan options, but with this simple tutorial, you will be able to achieve the above objective and many more.

After Airtel deactivated their Blackberry data plans which was mostly used by Android phone users including me by tweaking IMEI and probably rooting of phone, I've been looking for a better option elsewhere because I'm a heavy data user. I came across MTN Double Data Offer, a promo where your data plans gets doubled when you subscribe.

With this offer, I was able to get 3Gb worth of data for just 1.2k. How can you get your?

Just follow the simple procedures below.

How To Double Your Data.

For you to be able to do this, you have to be eligible. To know if you are eligible, follow these steps.

1. Using your MTN line, send Double to 131 as text message.

2. Send Promo to 131 as text message

3. Send Free to 131 as text message.

After sending these 3 messages respectively ,you will get a response exactly as the one in the image below.
the images can be found here � »» http://www.dominzyloaded.com/2018/06/how-to-get-3gb-data-for-12k-on-mtn.html

Remember, the most important of these 3 replies is the last one. If you didn't get a massage saying "Dear customer, Enjoy data offers on MTN Deal Zone, Dial *131*1#" then you might now be Eligible, but if you did get the above 3 reply, then you can proceed to subscribe by dialing *131*1#.

To confirm if it work,....continue reading here »» http://www.dominzyloaded.com/2018/06/how-to-get-3gb-data-for-12k-on-mtn.html

Re: How To Get 3gb Worth Of Data For ₦1.2k On MTN by dominzy(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
For those that are in doubt, check the images below for my data balances.

Re: How To Get 3gb Worth Of Data For ₦1.2k On MTN by purpledove(m): 1:57am On Jun 14, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Get 3gb Worth Of Data For ₦1.2k On MTN by dominzy(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2018
pls, if it worked for u kindly comment so that others can be convinced to give it a trial.
help me push this post to fp

(1) (Reply)

#SOLD# Box, Accessories, Original Receipt & 24 Months Official Warranty / . / Hot!!! How To Activate 5gb For N200 On 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.