Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

Federal Light In Port Harcourt - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Federal Light In Port Harcourt (2414 Views)

Which Location Has Very Good Light In Lagos / For Sale Ph - 1 Plot With Federal Light In A Gated Vicinity With Tarred Rd / Duplex To Let In Orazi Port Harcourt (federal Light) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Light In Port Harcourt by Kbanka: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
I recently tried to rent an apartment in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, and the agent keeps using the fact that the apartment/neighborhood is connected to 'Federal Light'; same lines that power the airport and other important infrastructures. This apparently means electricity supply to those areas is guaranteed to be almost constant.

My Port Harcourt people, is this really true or is this agent trying to scam me as usual?
Re: Federal Light In Port Harcourt by ogoplus: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kbanka:
I recently tried to rent an apartment in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, and the agent keeps using the fact that the apartment/neighborhood is connected to 'Federal Light'; same lines that power the airport and other important infrastructures. This apparently means electricity supply to those areas is guaranteed to be almost constant.

My Port Harcourt people, is this really true or is this agent trying to scam me as usual?

Yes areas with "Federal Light" have better power supply.
But there are no guarantees.....anything can go wrong. For instance if you live in area connected to the so called "Federal Light" and have an over-loaded transformer, you will still battle with blackout(outages).

For instance, I know of an area along East-West Road that used to enjoy this "Federal Light" status last year but right now the story is no the same.

1 Like

Re: Federal Light In Port Harcourt by mercenary: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Very true... If you try to rent an apartment around Rukpakulusi and parts of Eliozu the rent is always high because of the light there... they always have constant power there

(1) (Reply)

Alan Ecobrick Tiles / Concrete, Sandcrete Blocks, Interlocks Bricks, Electric Poles, : For Sale / Shop And Land For 6million At Ikota Shopping Complex, Victoria Garden City,lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.