Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Churches And Mosques Should Start Paying Taxes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches And Mosques Should Start Paying Taxes (239 Views)

Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC / Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Churches And Mosques Should Start Paying Taxes by mespusinglez(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
I Think It's High Time Churches And Mosques Start Paying Taxes.
because they earn/estort alot from their member...buying private jets,some have expensive universities etc...
~
So In My Humble Opinion I Think "Place Of Worships Should Start Paying TAX.
~
Your Views Guys
Good Evening
Re: Churches And Mosques Should Start Paying Taxes by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
mespusinglez:
I Think It's High Time Churches And Mosques Start Paying Taxes.
because they earn/estort alot from their member...buying private jets,some have expensive universities etc...
~
So In My Humble Opinion I Think "Place Of Worships Should Start Paying TAX.
~
Your Views Guys
Good Evening
Your write up is so biased that you styling add mosque to your article. You know very well that mosque rarely use private jet. Why not come straight and hit the nail on the hair

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/06/18 / The 2nd Half Of The Year, 2018,will Be Far Better For You / Shocking! This Man Worships Trump As God(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.