Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,085 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

Mimiko Finally Dumps PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Finally Dumps PDP (567 Views)

Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's Presidential Declaration / Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimiko Finally Dumps PDP by 4Ebiscoo: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
A former governor of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko has resigned from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

His resignation letter was sent to PDP’s leadership on Wednesday, amid speculations he will return to the Labour Party (LP).

“I hereby with utmost humility inform you of my decision to resign my membership of the PDP with effect from today, June 13, 2018, for some well-thought-out personal reasons.

“It was an honour working with the many prominent Nigerians with whom I shared the PDP platform for the entire period I was in there as a member.

“Accept please the assurance of my very high regards,” the letter read in part.

Mimiko joined PDP in 2014 and later became the chairman of the PDP Governors’ Forum.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/mimiko-finally-dumps-pdp.html

Re: Mimiko Finally Dumps PDP by Viralkid: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
All these politicians jumping from one party to another what is the essence when he'll later return to pdp, by the time they win.

Re: Mimiko Finally Dumps PDP by Masterppower: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
He was never in PDP. he was only a mole used against GEJ and PDP.

Go and never return again

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Finally Dumps PDP by Mynd44: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Mimiko Finally Dumps PDP by mrox4d(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
i will advise you to head for a neutral party if u are realy credible Coz PDP and APC has nothing to offer
Re: Mimiko Finally Dumps PDP by saintkeppy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
After him don use PDP chop, it time for him to move on cool

Nigerian Politicians are Very easy to predict,
They can't stick to 1 party.

Once another party takes over at the Center, you'll start seein' them jumping upandan with their Agbada movin'to the latest party in town, thereby tearin'their membership card of their former party.

Bunch of Sycophants!!
Re: Mimiko Finally Dumps PDP by buhariguy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo & The Tantrums Of An Attention Seeking Folks / Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Set To Join PDP / Oshiomhole: Those Leaving Apc Are Mercenaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.