Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,055 members, 7,970,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:24 AM

Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho (51792 Views)

Sergio Ramos Shows Off Skills After Surgery For Knee Injury (Photos, Video) / Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) / Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2018
AreaFada2:

Nne, this dude has "knacked" all possible akpako you can imagine. From oyinbo to black beauties with the most amazing curves.

When it comes to akpako, most 9ja babes are learners o. I tell you.

my brother tell am who nack pass this white women.I can't pay more than 5000 for a naija ashawo,but I can spend 1 million naira to bring one sexy curvy and hot latina model down to naija.Oga if those ones nack you,you go dey see star's. Very adventurous in bed,not like our boring broke ass naija girls.
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Timoleon(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2018
andrew444:

Kanu nwankwo didn't earn what obafemi earn in football,I am not sure martins is a fool.

Martins is still earning 150k a week and he his 33 already.

Even Ahmed Musa is going home with 65k when Kanu was playing he never earned such amount.

Kanu is rich but not as you people think.

when KANU was playing he never earned up to 60k monthly and that was even a long time ago....even when Mikel came newly to Chelsea in 2005, he earned more than KANU. Leave that guy to his ignorance.
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Timoleon(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2018
kennykg:
Am sure soon he would be nursing injuring with cdq n wizzy in one club or beach

If u know you know.... bros, you know.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by andrew444(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2018
Timoleon:

when KANU was playing he never earned up to 60k monthly and that was even a long time ago....even when Mikel came newly to Chelsea in 2005, he earned more than KANU. Leave that guy to his ignorance.

Lol thank you my broda
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by TundeBricklayer: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2018
andrew444:

Kanu nwankwo didn't earn what obafemi earn in football,I am not sure martins is a fool.

Martins is still earning 150k a week and he his 33 already.

Even Ahmed Musa is going home with 65k when Kanu was playing he never earned such amount.

Kanu is rich but not as you people think.
John Mikel Obi is Nigeria richest footballer

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by andrew444(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

John Mikel is Nigeria richest footballer

Maybe it's mikel because he earn 70k weekly for about 7 seasons.

Nigeria most paid player is ighalo sha,200k weekly
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by TundeBricklayer: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2018
andrew444:

Maybe it's mikel because he earn 70k weekly for about 7 seasons.

Nigeria most paid player is ighalo sha,200k weekly
He also own a transport company
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by moshino(m): 10:52am On Jun 14, 2018
Patrinus:
Hope he's saving for the rainy days.

Kanu Nwakwo has never shown any opulence on social media, yet that dude is loaded to the hilt in investment!

A word they say is enough for the wise.

How about your own life, how much have you made and saved?

And are you the investment manager for Kanu Nwankwo?

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by COMPAQ(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nothing to write home about. The house doesn't have much class.
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by citadels(f): 2:48am On Jun 15, 2018
Bluezy13:

Unfortunately, A mentally deranged man will refuse sex with you even under the effect of some hypnagogic concoction. What gives you the impression that a sane man as he is will succumb

I'll advise you stop wallowing in acute self absorption.

Just an advice.
U got time ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (3 - 1) On Thursday 15th November 2012 / Demba Ba Suffers A Broken Leg (photos, Video) / Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.