Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,297 members, 7,950,517 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

2019 Poll: Buhari Has No Challenge – Campaign Org. Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Poll: Buhari Has No Challenge – Campaign Org. Declares (895 Views)

2023: Atiku Selfish, Fled To Dubai After 2019 Poll, Can't Be Trusted - Afegbua / 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term / 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Poll: Buhari Has No Challenge – Campaign Org. Declares by sarrki(m): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Campaign Organization has declared that there is no contention for the presidency considering the caliber of persons eyeing the position.

The South South leader of the campaign organization, Honourable Tare Amatare made the assertion in Warri when he spoke with newsmen on Wednesday.

Amatare, while stating that he intends to to take the campaign to the interiors, including the creeks, of the Niger Delta, mocked the popularity of other contestants in their own hometowns.

Positing that the Buhari-led federal government remains the only one which has thoroughly tackled corruption since independence, he emphasized that the campaign’s narrative will reflect the facts and achievements of the present administration, adding that the president’s track record of integrity incorruptibility couple and modest life will also speak for him.

Describing the current tussle in the All Progressives’ Congress, where parallel executive members are found in some states, as “beauty of democracy”, the campaign head assured this will not affect President Buhari’s emerging a winner in next year’s elections.

“He has no challenger, write it down! Buhari will win one million times. I have not seen any man who has risen up his head to challenge him. Buhari’s votes from 2003 till date are still intact.

“When we came on board we met empty treasury, corruption, incompetence, bad administration, insurgency; there was nothing on ground. But today we have been able to fix some of these things; infrastructure, corruption and Insecurity. ”

He further denied claims that the war against corruption is lopsided, just as he recalled the arrest and trail of Murtala Nyako and his son, both APC Chieftains, as well as other northerners.

http://thenationonlineng.net/2019-poll-buhari-has-no-challenge-campaign-org-declares/
Re: 2019 Poll: Buhari Has No Challenge – Campaign Org. Declares by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
Time will tell

Re: 2019 Poll: Buhari Has No Challenge – Campaign Org. Declares by sarrki(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
I challenged any online emergency analyst or chronic wailers to mention anyone?

It shows that integrity pays

2019 is all about integrity

Which wailers and there leaders lack

Igbos miscreants will be disturbed by this news

Ochereome Nnanna And his likes will be sad with this news also

Wailers and enemies of the state will not know peace

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Poll: Buhari Has No Challenge – Campaign Org. Declares by dheilaw1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
disgruntled ipob miscreants won't like this... see them cry at the sight of this
Re: 2019 Poll: Buhari Has No Challenge – Campaign Org. Declares by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I don't support Buhari. But the truth be told there is no real candidate that is going to up the game with this man.

He's likely going to win. Though I don't pray so.

Sowore is a colossal failure.

Donald Duke is simply playing a dead on arrival politics unknowingly.

Atiku and Markafi are like sea waves.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Poll: Buhari Has No Challenge – Campaign Org. Declares by sarrki(m): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I don't support Buhari. But the truth be told there is no real candidate that is going to up the game with this man.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

One of the high chief wailers knows the truth

Only miscreants among them are daft
Re: 2019 Poll: Buhari Has No Challenge – Campaign Org. Declares by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
sarrki:

One of the high chief wailers knows the truth

Only miscreants among them are daft

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So na me be wailer?

Wailer ki you for there.
I won't support a bloodthirsty president

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: 2019 Poll: Buhari Has No Challenge – Campaign Org. Declares by sarrki(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So na me be wailer?

Wailer ki you for there.
I won't support a bloodthirsty president

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Did I call you wailer?

How is wadata plaza?
Re: 2019 Poll: Buhari Has No Challenge – Campaign Org. Declares by hakimi1974(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
Atiku is there. no it is dankwambo the former accounthief general of the federation. no it is sarathief, the grand patron of thug life.
Re: 2019 Poll: Buhari Has No Challenge – Campaign Org. Declares by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
sarrki:

Did I call you wailer?

How is wadata plaza?
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ask Omenka. No be only me dey here.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: 2019 Poll: Buhari Has No Challenge – Campaign Org. Declares by aolawale025: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
In this season of arrests here and there. A wise challenger will keep his cards close to his chest
Re: 2019 Poll: Buhari Has No Challenge – Campaign Org. Declares by sarrki(m): 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ask Omenka. No be only me dey here.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Baba will coast to victory
Re: 2019 Poll: Buhari Has No Challenge – Campaign Org. Declares by Paperwhite(m): 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Late HOS Gen.Murtala Muhammed even sought the position via gun but deservedly left it in hail of same.Late Gen.Sanni Abacha keep up the granduer delusion that power is only his exclusive birth right but we all know the histroy today.Same for Abiola.
So power & our collective existence on earth is simply a transient thing.
Re: 2019 Poll: Buhari Has No Challenge – Campaign Org. Declares by valarmorghulis: 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
aolawale025:
In this season of arrests here and there. A wise challenger will keep his cards close to his chest
What are they afraid of na, nobody will arrest them if they are innocent, so why are they running
Re: 2019 Poll: Buhari Has No Challenge – Campaign Org. Declares by yarimo(m): 2:57am On Jun 14, 2018
This people just spoke the minds of majority of nigerians

Sai baba BUHARI til 2023
Re: 2019 Poll: Buhari Has No Challenge – Campaign Org. Declares by buhariguy(m): 5:31am On Jun 14, 2018
The aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra are still paranoid because of terrorist nnamdi kanu,

You better move on and let build a better nation.
Paperwhite:
Late HOS Gen.Murtala Muhammed even sought the position via gun but deservedly left it in hail of same.Late Gen.Sanni Abacha keep up the granduer delusion that power is only his exclusive birth right but we all know the histroy today.Same for Abiola.
So power & our collective existence on earth is simply a transient thing.
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sowore is a colossal failure.

Donald Duke is simply playing a dead on arrival politics unknowingly.

Atiku and Markafi are like sea waves.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like

Re: 2019 Poll: Buhari Has No Challenge – Campaign Org. Declares by uwa1(m): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2018
Till he is handing over... den una eye go clear..

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei / Reaction Trails Gov. Wike’s “why The Riverine Cannot Get A University” / Ekiti Election, Security With Hidden Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.