Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,863 members, 7,945,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

Scantool For Cars 1996 Model Up Till Date For N70k - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Scantool For Cars 1996 Model Up Till Date For N70k (785 Views)

Pls How Much Is Engine Price Of Nissan Almera 1996 Model / I Have A Nissan Sunny 1996 Model Fro Taxi / I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scantool For Cars 1996 Model Up Till Date For N70k by TkhGuy(m): 12:17am On Jun 14, 2018
This is the ideal scantool for your car, I bought this scantool from Western stores for my personal use and cormecial purposes, but when I started working with auto company that have bigger and advanced scantool makes me want to sale this mine off,
this is OTC 3111 model, if you are some kind of a person who don't want all dirty hands nose of trial and error mechanics hands on your ride to make a bug of mess maybe messy,

To give you head way to know what exactly is wrong with your car to keep the road side mechanic focused from distabilizing your car looking for the wrong answer for right, this is your friend. I made lots of research before making a purchase.

This scantool is your ideal match for automotive diagnostics such as,

Airbag, srs, abs, bad ignition coil, engine misfire, reset check engine light too much fuel buring, thats having a rich mixture of fuel to air ratio which could be as a result of bad maf or 02 or sensor in new car distributorless ignition system model or perhaps bad coolant sensor in both old and new model that could result to engine hesitation, loss of power, black smoke you are on the right track to knowing exactly which of the above components is responsible for such misbehaviour,

You can also use it for erasing fault codes, reading live data, freezframe data, custom graphing ability, expecially "codeconnect" codeconnect is is that feature which enables you to know where the sensor that is malfunctioning is located either in you engine bay or inside your trunk,

as the matter of fact just Google it and and read the information and find out more for your self and am sure it will give you more details information regarding this thing gadget than I have given you,

This is your personal assistant into knowing exactly what in troubleshooting your car automotive system,

But if it exceeds this listed issues if you are in Abuja give me a call on this number let me direct you to my garage for better advanced diagnostics with advanced scantool on 09050500159.

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Nairalanders Pls Help Out On This / Its Time To Break It / Ondo State Hosts Auto Rally 2018 And Its With A Bang!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.