Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,132 members, 7,907,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

(photos) Nicki Minaj Covers Elle Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photos) Nicki Minaj Covers Elle Magazine (1135 Views)

Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model / Celebrity Kendall Jenner Covers The New Elle Magazine. Images So Classy! / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) Nicki Minaj Covers Elle Magazine by koolkidcletus(m): 6:16am On Jun 14, 2018
With her highly anticipated fourth studio album Queen due out August 10th, Nicki Minaj follows up her new single “Rich Sex” featuring Lil Wayne with an appearance on the cover of ELLE Magazine.

In the cover story, the beautiful “Chun-Li” rapper discusses her four-year hiatus, why Queen will be the best album of the year, Meek Mill’s legal situation, her sexy image, being single, and much more.

https://i1.wp.com/thugmp3.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/NICKI-MINAJ-COVERS-ELLE-MAGAZINE3.jpg?w=620&ssl=1

CHECK OUT MORE IMAGES HERE!! https://thugmp3.com/photos-nicki-minaj-covers-elle-magazine/

Re: (photos) Nicki Minaj Covers Elle Magazine by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:24am On Jun 14, 2018
People keep moving .. Once ur out of the spotlight it wud take ages to regain that popularity especially Cardi B took the female rap world in storm.. cool
Re: (photos) Nicki Minaj Covers Elle Magazine by LeHMaR(m): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2018
So Nicky Minaj can dress like this, so what happens to those of us that came to see a semi-nude photo with reavealing ass and boobs?

1 Like

Re: (photos) Nicki Minaj Covers Elle Magazine by youngest85(m): 6:27am On Jun 14, 2018
I'm disappointed
Re: (photos) Nicki Minaj Covers Elle Magazine by EweduAfonja(f): 6:36am On Jun 14, 2018
Does it mean heavens will fall if she uses a white lady to do the hair Extension holding...

I mean... if whyte woman hold that her hair will Trump die

1 Like

Re: (photos) Nicki Minaj Covers Elle Magazine by Bluezy13(m): 6:54am On Jun 14, 2018
youngest85:
I'm disappointed
No b00bs today
Re: (photos) Nicki Minaj Covers Elle Magazine by cassidy1996(m): 6:55am On Jun 14, 2018
she covered herself, that's good

(1) (Reply)

OAP Moet Abebe Rocks Braless See-through Outfit To Celebrate Her Birthday. Photo / Linda Ikeji Biography, Age, Profile, Net Worth & Life History / Evidence That Bill Clinton's Is A Disgusting Pig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.