Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) (62055 Views)

Many Feared Trapped As Rochas Okorocha’s House Collapses In Abuja / How Wike Insisted Godfatherism Would Fail In Rivers State (Throwback) / Buhari Congratulates Rochas Okorocha On His 58th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Carter4luv(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
All of them are occultic men.
No saint in politics
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
NJPot:

I wish you success in your future endeavour in ogboni
We are on this together...

Success to you too!

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by watchindelta(m): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
so u feel say all Nigerian politicians no they cult b4 wety make you feel say they no get conscience that why they love see pple dying and suffering undecided in Nigerian
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by obataokenwa(m): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
There is a stage a man can get to and he can't be neutral to the realm of the spirit. Either you are been advised by God or Satan.

Luk 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
Luk 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
Luk 4:7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

That verse seven is the mystery behind the riches of sinners

6 Likes

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by nadigo(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
blackaxe78:
So Obiano and other Governors dont belong to brotherhoods grin grin grin

Earlier you know there is a spot God can get you to, Above that spot, only the devil can get you there
so devil can get you the air you breathe if no, then God is supreme and can get you any spot dont be decieved
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by sanpipita(m): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Character assassination, Rochas broke no law even if he was ogboni member, Nigeria constitution allows freedom of association, you guys should bring another blackmail tool
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by MusicSots: 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
blackaxe78:

Earlier you know there is a spot God can get you to, Above that spot, only the devil can get you there

Preach!!! grin grin
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by TourismMan(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
That is why it's very wrong for someone to allow anyone touch his/her head. You don't know who is who. An Ogboni man touching your head and destroying your destiny in pretense of blessing.
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by NJPot(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
handsomeclouds:

We are on this together...

Success to you too!

Back to sender. Na only you, Rochas and their members dey. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by HoodBillionaire: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
pastors
bishops
prophets
leaders
govarnors
and d rest esp in naija are into cultism,rituals..
wtf
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Assassin101: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
na him get dat baby, no doubt

Sirpaul:
the second picture tho! if you know you know
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by aureen: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
When they say lazy youth they mean your hands cannot be clean while we have soiled ours, a strategy from the pit of hell, listen to them at your own peril.

Be content with what you have, work towards your goal and gradually you will get there by God's Grace.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by opribo(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
So these are the people giving him confidence to act as if nobody can catch him. Anyway even the ogboni people too die one day so no problem.

One thing is sure they cannot use their ogboni to impose Okorocha protege on the peace loving people of Imo.
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Why are people surprised? Most of our politicians belong to ROF or brotherhood societies. I remember that year wehn they congratulated him, Okorocha denied, but the picture says it all. No be today we done know say many politicians are/were ogboni members. Nnamdi Azikwe and Awolowo they belonged to this society. One thing I like about them is they connect you to the top people in the society. A friend of my that do drive his late grandfather to their meetings. Many of their members talked to him, gave him their contacts if he needs their help, but it is sure he must start as an observer(ogboni in the foetus)
Look at late Awolowo's dressing

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Jesusloveyou: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
Paperwhite:
shocked shocked shocked shocked So Rochas belongs to the "Ogboni confraternity"
old news

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Bimpe29: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
You must be sleeping if this surprise you.
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by DrMuzungu(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
Roachas Okoroawusa for president...

...of the West Wing, Kirikiri.
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
pastors
bishops
prophets
leaders
govarnors
and d rest esp in naija are into cultism,rituals..
wtf
As the founder of Reform Ogboni Fraternity, Archdeacon Jacobson Ogunbiyi said; "even the missionaries that brought Christianity to Nigeria they all belonged to one secret society". The founder of ROF was also a member of the Freemasonry in Europe.
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by princejonhealth: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
blackaxe78:

Shut up your mouth , its the other way round better stop deceiving your self , the likes of DAVID & SOLOMON WAS IT DEVIL THAT GOT THEM TO THE POSITIONS THEY ATTAINED IN HISTORY.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by k9ine(m): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pls tell me those pictures of Rochas annointing those persons are fake.

Are they cursed? [/b]How on earth will they allow him to touch their heads; what is he?[b] I pity those 'victims'.
If you know, you know.

When people face some troubles in life, they don't know where it comes from. Rochas touch my head? Dem never born am well!
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by kerry57: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
The day he joined them Was The beginning of his iberiberism. That have brought him o this point of ridicule even within his own party. Don't give ur head to people like this to touch, cos they will only collect ur star. Watch out the future of those he anointed on that pic. Ogboni will never leave u the same.
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by redangel2017: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
kingthreat:
Chai! Ritualist as a governor. Imo state is in deep one chance, walai
instead of.giving them money.. He is busy taking there destiny away.. Choooii
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by blackaxe78: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
princejonhealth:
Shut up your mouth , its the other way round better stop deceiving your self , the likes of DAVID & SOLOMON WAS IT DEVIL THAT GOT THEM TO THE POSITIONS THEY ATTAINED IN HISTORY.

That's a storybook, we talking of reality
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Edelweiss44: 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mynd44:
So? Almost every member of the ROF is either a Christian or a Muslim.

Oga why do you always talk out of point especially on matters you know nothing about just because you're a mod and there's nobody to ban you? How can a Christian be a member of a secret society that worships Lucifer? Is it not Jesus that said "You cannot serve two masters at the same time. ........you cannot serve God and mammon "? You obviously don't know what it means to be a Christian and that is why you could even think it's possible for a Christian to belong to a secret society. FYI, You are not a Christian because you visit churches on Sundays, even devil goes to church and acts as a Wolf in sheep clothing. what makes you a Christian is the fact that you are born again and have decided to forsake your sins by the help of God's Spirit working in you to empower you to live above sin!

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Gos3: 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
Watch that picture very well and be sured that, is not a photo shop manipulation, i'm not disputing that, but know what you are spreading, it could be the hand work of his political opponents. Nigerians generally don't have enquiry mind. ; though non of them should be trusted. However, be sure of what we are spreading, the other time I heard David bought a private jet, how many asked if he could really afford it, what is his total annual income. Know what you are spreading
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Eastprince101(m): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
testing
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Eastprince101(m): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
testing [img][/img]
[i][color=#000099][/color][/i]testing [img][/img]
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Eastprince101(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
[i][/i] Wonders shall not end
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Eastprince101(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
last testing
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by collinsbaba1: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
this man and most politician na devil demsef....ogboni grup don dey com out publicly . Wondas sha neva end.. and som pple carry their head down for satanic and demonic annointing....Mtcheew..
Re: Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Every single politician you know is a part of a secret hood.. facts!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection / Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.