Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,632 members, 7,885,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

How To Choose A Perfect Niche For Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Choose A Perfect Niche For Your Blog (291 Views)

How To Choose The Best Niche For Your Youtube Channel / How To Choose A Niche For Your Blog / Would Help You Design A Professional Site And Suggest A Niche For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose A Perfect Niche For Your Blog by Adeyemi337: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
They're major error that I see bloggers make all the time.
I’ve had make the same error in the past.
That problem is choosing the wrong niche for your blog.
There are various reasons why a particular niche or topic could be the wrong one.
It may be that you’re not passionate enough, you don’t know enough about it or it’s just too difficult to make money in that sector (or you don’t know how).
What usually happens is people spend or just invest an insane amount of time blogging in the wrong niche.
Then later they realise that they have completely wasted their time.
Here I am going to show you some important questions you need to ask about the niche that you’re blogging in right now (or thinking of blogging in) along with a few ideas to help you pick the perfect niche or topic area for your blog.

http://myworldexpert..com/2018/06/how-to-choose-perfect-niche-for-your.html

Re: How To Choose A Perfect Niche For Your Blog by hostkobo(m): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How To Optimize For Conversion In Organic Search Results / Learn How To Make Money Online At #dmpntraining On June 21, 2018 [MUST READ] / Verified USA Adsense With $12 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.