Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,271 members, 7,947,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Alizee: Singer’s Husband To Be Tried On October 8 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alizee: Singer’s Husband To Be Tried On October 8 (235 Views)

Late Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Producer Drops More Bombshell Against Singer's Husband / I Tried On My Wedding Gown After 6 Years, 3 Kids And 45lb Heavier... Epic Fail / Nikki Laoye Breaks Up With Singer Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alizee: Singer’s Husband To Be Tried On October 8 by teamtibzy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
Peter Nielsen Schau, the husband of late singer Nielsen Zainab popularly known as Alizee will face trial on October 8th over the murder of his wife and daughter.

According to Pulse, Christian Love, a lawyer with the prosecution team confirmed new development in a chat with Pulse on Thursday, June 14, 2018.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/alizee-singers-husband-to-be-tried-on-october-8/

(1) (Reply)

CEO Of Music Triple MG Ubi Franklin Share His Opinion Crashed On Marriage / Girls Like Money And You Can Deceive Them Till You Are Done With Them- Reekado / I Will Launch A Publication To Expose Obasanjo At Freedom Park In Lagos On July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.