Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,960 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Black Men Love This Chinese Chick Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Men Love This Chinese Chick Girl (2095 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Men Love This Chinese Chick Girl by ugandalady: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
if not, why the ads put her photo to be the image to attract black customers' attention ?!

by consensus, this Chinese girl , with her typical oriental squint eyes and sneaky smile, is what African men are considered to be into.

shamed ! more shamed than those black folks who marry a shriveled Caucasian woman.

Chinese women , are they human or not , is a pending issue . maybe they find their confidants in some other lesser humans.

I hate her face, please, bloody chinks, remove your ugly face from this forum and contain yourself in your own country.

Re: Black Men Love This Chinese Chick Girl by ugandalady: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
and she guarantees satisfaction ? wow, what sort of that ?
Re: Black Men Love This Chinese Chick Girl by MrRichmond: 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
ugandalady:
and she guarantees satisfaction ? wow, what sort of that ?

at least we can see her face and be 90% sure she guarantees satisfaction, where is your own face, why are you hiding?
plus your comments on the Chinese is racist smdh

1 Like

Re: Black Men Love This Chinese Chick Girl by ugandalady: 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
don't you find Chinese irksome ? they secretly have too much sex with locals in Africa.

what I hate them more is , I sometimes am taken to be one of them on this forum.

time for me to draw a line. I am 51% not a Chinese !
Re: Black Men Love This Chinese Chick Girl by ugandalady: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrRichmond:

at least we can see her face and be 90% sure she guarantees satisfaction, where is your own face, why are you hiding?
plus your comments on the Chinese is racist smdh

why do you extenuate Chinese ? you should hate them. they extort your money , they play your dick , and your wife 's body. they have all sorts of sex freaks.
Re: Black Men Love This Chinese Chick Girl by MrRichmond: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
ugandalady:

why do you extenuate Chinese ? you should hate them. they extort your money , they play your dick , and your wife 's body. they have all sorts of sex freaks.

well... aren't you a sex freak yourself?
Re: Black Men Love This Chinese Chick Girl by ugandalady: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrRichmond:

well... aren't you a sex freak yourself?

that Chinese girl will scrape your skin and pull your kinky hair when you are just going inside. and she will bite your balls off if she taking too much black juice . size problem .

compared to her, I am fine.

freaks always look mundane and common. people like me , who talk a lot, are most healthy-minded ones.
Re: Black Men Love This Chinese Chick Girl by meobizy(f): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
Sssshhh. This comment means I'm marking a register. I will only pass by. I'm not ready to reply mentions.

#MeobizyWasHere14/06/2018
Re: Black Men Love This Chinese Chick Girl by triplec93(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
This aturu true true don pick kom kom, see as the mistake dey hala chinko pic, tah!

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Goes Under Attack For Exposing Her Private Part / Photos: 73-year-old Politician Marries Pretty 25-year-old Bride / null

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.