Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Gary Coleman's Wife Resisted Giving Him Emergency Aid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gary Coleman's Wife Resisted Giving Him Emergency Aid (772 Views)

Burna Boy Laments On Why The Music Industry Has Not Ben Giving Him Awards / Lagos Babe Dupe Bovi Without Giving Him Sex -- ( Comedy ) / Gary Dourdan, "CSI", Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gary Coleman's Wife Resisted Giving Him Emergency Aid by tolutara: 4:01am On Jun 03, 2010
(PEOPLE.com) -- Gary Coleman's panicked wife initially balked at helping him after he suffered an apparent head injury that left him bloodied, according her 911 call.

Shannon Price, 24, tells the operator that Coleman was stricken while preparing her something to eat the evening of May 26 downstairs in their Santaquin, Utah, home.

"He just got home, I heard this big bang, I went downstairs. Blood everywhere," she says. "I don't know if he's okay. I'm not down there right now because I have a fever, if I get stressed out I'm going to faint."

Price says, "He fell. His head is bloody. There's blood all over the floor. I don't know what happened." The operator asks, "Is there any way you can go down there at all?" Price replies, "I'll try, I don't know, I mean, "

When the operator asks if anyone else is there who can go downstairs, Price says, "No," and adds, "I've just been kind of sick. I don't want to be traumatized right now."

Price then is heard saying, "Gary, are you okay?" and telling him, "Stay where you are" and "Don't move, Gary."

The operator asks Price to tell Coleman to put pressure on his own wound. "Gary, you have to put pressure on your wound," Price is heard saying. "He's lethargic, I can't really help him. I just need help quick."

The operator says help is on the way. "I just can't be here with the blood," Price says. "I'm sorry, I can't do it. I can't. , There's blood all over and I can't do anything."

Price then says, "I can't drive" because she's been sick with a fever. "I can't do anything right now."

The operator asks Price "to at least give him a towel" so Coleman can apply pressure to his wound. Price replies, "Yeah, I'm just panicked. I don't know what to do , I just don't want him to die. I'm freaking out."

Next, she's heard telling Coleman, "You have to put this on your head , Keep pressure on this, okay, hold this." She tells Coleman, "You need to sit down. Sit down! Gary, sit down!"

People.com: Lawyer says Coleman divorced in 2008

She tells the operator just moments before emergency crews arrive: "I'm gagging, I got blood on myself, I can't deal."

Coleman, 42, was taken off life support two days later after doctors determined he'd suffered a brain hemorrhage and his condition worsened. An official cause of death is still pending an investigation. Police say there was nothing suspicious about his accident.

Source

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/06/02/gary.colman.wife.resisted.giving.aid.ppl/index.html
Re: Gary Coleman's Wife Resisted Giving Him Emergency Aid by tolutara: 4:02am On Jun 03, 2010
Heard she prolly wanted him to die so she could get the Life insurance, What a cold-hearted creature angry angry
Re: Gary Coleman's Wife Resisted Giving Him Emergency Aid by Creamish(f): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2010
its a shame. . .was a huge fan of his back in d dayz when he was dat cute adorable boy in Different Strokes . . cry

(1) (Reply)

No.12 Most Sexiest Celeb: Saucekibaba / Another Set Of Twins For Desmonf Elliot / Kween Comes Back With New Single(goldigger)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.