Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,450 members, 7,932,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:03 AM

Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) (38539 Views)

Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) / My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by Obidikejr(m): 12:00am On Jun 15, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

Sometimes i always wonder, a father will go through thick and thin to feed, shelter, care,secure his children safety, but when those children grew up and they are working, they always prefer their mother to their father,
not only, they will even neglect their father
Life has always been fair to them, really, you cant change it. That's why the average Nigerian woman is against feminism, for those that really understand what it means.
But with all the favors they get from the world, they still feel entitled, that one just burst my bubbles with the female lot
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by lottomkyes200: 12:50am On Jun 15, 2018
Truly he a hero your Dad and it shows in how he brought you up some ladies won't even want there close friends to see him. But u so proud u want the world to know how much Dad loves you. am touch
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by libertyfather(m): 1:40am On Jun 15, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

Sometimes i always wonder, a father will go through thick and thin to feed, shelter, care,secure his children safety, but when those children grew up and they are working, they always prefer their mother to their father,
not only, they will even neglect their father

That is life
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:13am On Jun 15, 2018
Lets agree that we have vision less leaders and politicians? Who says Nigerian youths are not lazy? I have often marveled when i see old men and women in their 60s and 70s working tirelessly on pig farm and poultry farm and I told myself that I don't have to be that old to catch the fire of hard work even if i were to be earning #2 million naira as salary a month from paid job. Starting your own farm or business does not only guarantees you financial freedom from mediocrity but also teaches you on the relevance of hard work, dignity in labour along with a peculiar kind of joy. Dont let anyone deceive you that money grows on the streets of America, Europe, Australia, South America nor The Gulf countries nor Central America. From a detailed analysis, it is proven that we have more business opportunities in Africa with alot of problems awaiting solutions than almost any other part of the world despite the seemingly bleak economy. Most of the successful men most of the young people dream or love to model after have been patiently in business for over 30 years before achieving their famed success stories and enviable names.

Food is ready for everybody, if ur name is everybody then ur invited to come and eat.
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by isybeke(f): 6:01am On Jun 15, 2018
I commend d girl for being proud of her father, our slay queens will rather deny him cos of his condition. Welldone girl, u have to make daddy proud also

1 Like

Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by Igolasko: 9:04am On Jun 15, 2018
There are fathers, there are fathers. Your dad displayed what make a man a good father. For showing this uncommon appreciation show you are appreciative.
Good fathers deny themselves many things for the well being of their family. I pray you would able to support your husband to be able to function as a good father for your children.
Don't limit this to praising alone. let see you when you no longer expect anything from him to give him care needed as a daughter when you're married.
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by Ayofe7: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=spycee1 post=68482824]

A Twitter user identified by her handle, @TKSavage6, who is a young student, has taken to the social networking platform to praise her dad for not letting his disability get in the way of providing for his family.

She posted a photo of her dad, revealling that he lost his hands in an accident at work in the '80s. She also said that despite this, he has had a full-time job as a builder since then.

She revealed further that he even built his family a large home, pays for his kids' school fees, and bought himself a car.

The lady posted her father's photo and wrote; "My father lost his hands while at work around 80s.He builds houses for people and he is very good and it has beem his full time job.We now live in a nine roomed big house.

"He bought himself an Opel Astra but bro drives it.He pays my accomodation fees. #DovesBestDad #Isithembiso."
My father lost his hands while at work around 80s.He builds houses for people and he is very good and it has beem his full time job.We now live in a nine roomed big house .He bought himself an Opel Astra but bro drives it.He pays my accomodation fees.#DovesBestDad #Isithembiso pic.twitter.com/DMsUN49tr9

More @ https://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/lady-hails-father-who-lost-his-hands.html

Inspiring]
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
when ur mentality is higher Dan ur disability
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
There is ability in disability.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / You Must Have Done This When You're A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.