Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,477 members, 7,897,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

FFK And Wife Present Their Newly Born Triplets In Family Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK And Wife Present Their Newly Born Triplets In Family Picture (716 Views)

Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) / Old Family Picture Of Tinubu With His Wife And Kids / FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FFK And Wife Present Their Newly Born Triplets In Family Picture by WotzupNG: 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Below is a picture showing Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK), his wife Precious Chikwendu and their first son Aragon, as they present their newly born triplets, Ragnar, Aiden and Liam.

Sharing the picture on Twitter, FFK wrote:

''My handsome boys came home today with @Snowhitey1 their beautiful mother. Aragorn was so excited to receive his brothers home for the first time. My gratitude goes to my brother Dr. John Idahosa, his beautiful wife and their team at DIFF Hospital for all the special love and care.''

https://www.wotzup.ng/ffk-wife-triplets-family-picture/

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife Present Their Newly Born Triplets In Family Picture by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Wow this is beautiful, snow white i see you smiley

Money kuku dey ground, no worries for the boys..
Re: FFK And Wife Present Their Newly Born Triplets In Family Picture by Mynd44: 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: $16bn Power Project Stolen By Obasanjo Found In Ota Farm / Open Letter From Engineer Malik Abdullahi Okino / Igbo’s Political Future Not Resting On Your Re-election, Ohanaeze, Others Repiy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.