Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,942 members, 7,927,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:22 PM

Fani Kayode Welcomes His new born triplets Back from Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Welcomes His new born triplets Back from Hospital (614 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) / Femi Fain-kayode Welcomes New Born / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode Welcomes His new born triplets Back from Hospital by VondaNews: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Femi Fani Kayode who recently had triplets with his wife Chinwendu, has taken to his twitter handle to announce their arrival back from hospital.

Femi Fani Kayode's triplets with Precious Chikwendu just returned home today after 3 weeks in the hospital and the proud father shared a photo on Instagram to welcome them.

Ragnar, Aiden, and Liam were born on the morning of May 25 but they were cleared to return home today.

This is what he twitted:

My handsome boys came home today with Snowhitey1 their beautiful mother.Aragorn was so excited to receive his brothers home for the first time. My gratitude goes to my brother Dr. John Idahosa, his beautiful wife and their team at DIFF Hospital for all the special love and care.

http://www.vondanews.com/fani-kayode-welcomes-his-triplets-back-to-nigeria/

Re: Fani Kayode Welcomes His new born triplets Back from Hospital by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Wow this is beautiful, snow white i see you smiley

Money kuku dey ground, no worries for the boys..
Re: Fani Kayode Welcomes His new born triplets Back from Hospital by Jesusloveyou: 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
I hope he is sensible now

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Welcomes His new born triplets Back from Hospital by Mynd44: 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Lacks Capacity To Be President –tanko Yakasai / Plateau Killings: Selfish Politicians Instigating Crisis To Blackmail Buhari / Because Of Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.