Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,537 members, 7,917,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:01 PM

Any Guy Who Sleeps With Me Becomes Poor For Life - Lady Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Sleeps With Me Becomes Poor For Life - Lady Say (433 Views)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Guy Who Sleeps With Me Becomes Poor For Life - Lady Say by moseghe: 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Queen lisa lisa, she claimed that she has spiritual powers that rubbishes a man's destiny and blessings after having s*x with her.

According to her, once a man sleeps with her, he becomes her slave.

http://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/06/any-guy-who-sleeps-with-me-becomes-poor.html

Re: Any Guy Who Sleeps With Me Becomes Poor For Life - Lady Say by Auto58(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
God save me from kashika.
Re: Any Guy Who Sleeps With Me Becomes Poor For Life - Lady Say by VoltageDivida(m): 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mr. blogger, if you want me (and other intelligent Nairalanders) to click your link, you've got to come up with something captivating, original and above all, TRUE.

My 0.5 cents.
Don't thank me

(1) (Reply)

7 Avoidable Things Couples Do That Lead To Divorce / I Need A Serious Relationship / Send Us Messi Or Else We Will Never Forgive You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.