Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,942 members, 7,922,325 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:01 AM

Which Free To Air Satellite TV Station Is Showing The World Cup Matches - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Free To Air Satellite TV Station Is Showing The World Cup Matches (821 Views)

Startimes To Show African Nations Cup Matches Live / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia / Which Cheap Satellite Television Provider Will Show World Cup Matches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Free To Air Satellite TV Station Is Showing The World Cup Matches by IykeBazz(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Please help me with the free satellite station(s) that is showing the World Cup, Multi TV kept me stranded.
Thanks
Re: Which Free To Air Satellite TV Station Is Showing The World Cup Matches by meobizy(f): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
I doubt this is possible. Every provider wants to make money off this event. Isn't NTA supposed to show all the matches abi it's only Nigerian ones?

(1) (Reply)

Brazil Legend Kaka Set To Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Serie C Side Monza / 2019/2020 Jerseys Available @ Affordable Prices With Free Customization / 17 Reasons Why Messi Beats Ronaldo & Van Dijk To Win The FIFA Men's Player Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.